Chapter 12

Bella POV

I was very happy for Lucy but I don't know if she would get hurt because of Cameron. As I was in deep thoughts, Brayden snuck up from behind me.

"What are you thinking about." He asked as he kissed my head. Ever since that day we've gotten closer and honestly I don't know if I should be grateful for my parents kidnapping me or what.

Because without them maybe me and Brayden would've still been avoiding each other and because of us our friends wouldn't acknowledge each other either.

"What if Cameron hurts Lucy." I say as I looked into his eyes.

"Don't worry Bella, instead worry about us." He said as he placed his face into the crook of my neck. Honestly I don't think I've ever felt happier I had everything I wanted. Well almost.

But you can't get everything you want sometimes so I'm grateful that I have amazing friends, a boyfriend, and my family members.

Brayden kisses me before tell me he has a surprise for me.

—————

We went on a cute date together and I was on cloud9. I was taking in the beautiful view from the restaurant roof as Brayden's arms were around my waist. Making me feel so secure.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate and I told Brayden that I had to go get it. I walked away from where we were standing and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

But there was no reply.

I hung up after a good 30 seconds of dead silent as I thought that they called the wrong number but they called me again.

What was going on. I decided to put the number on block since it was kind of creepy before walking back up Brayden. "Everything okay" he asked and I nodded as an response.

I pulled Brayden back downstairs as we headed out the restaurant. We walked down the street and stoped at the park, I jumped onto the swing and Brayden started to push me on it.

I felt like I was flying. And I wished that this night would never end. But everything has to come to an end, right?

—————

That night when I got back home and was in my bed I received a text message. I opened it and it was picture of me today with Brayden. And under the photos there was a text saying. "If you don't want to harm the people you love come to Last Drop Cafe, tomorrow at 12.

Who was this and why are they sending me these. I was now creeped out as I kept staring at the photograph of me and Brayden. I had decided to go there tomorrow, I wasn't going to let the people I love get hurt for me.

I couldn't fall asleep as I kept think about it.

Who could it be?

No one in New York dared to mess with us. Was it not someone in New York. But who is out to hurt me.

Is it someone I know or is it someone that sees us as enemy.