f o u r t y • o n e

{ bella's point of view }

"so ainsley's who again" i asked confused about the conversation me and hayes were having.

i'm meeting a girl named ainsley. were on our way to star bucks to meet her now.

"ugh my girlfriend" he said flustered.

"sorry" i said walking past him.

"no bella im sorry. its my fault i just miss my twin you know?" he said catching up with me.

"yea i get it" i said sighing.

i wish i could bring back old bella.

we reached starbucks and walked in. gayes walked over to a pretty girl. he kissed her on the cheek then they walked over to me.

"i presume your ainsley hayes's girl friend, nice to meet you im bella" i said.

"i know, we used to be best freinds before the accident." she said frowning.

"i mean if we were best friends once im sure we can be best freinds again" i said smiling.

she looked up, smiled and embraced me into a hug.

>> skipping four hours >>

"oh my god he did?" i asked laughing.

we are currently at the boardwalk on the bench where the fair is. we ditched hayes like two hours ago.

i really like ains.

i see why hayes dates her and i get why were best freinds.

"yeah, so it was my first date and we were on the ferris wheel. we were at the top cliche right but anyways he was leaning in and i leaned into but then he burped right in my face. after he said excuse me he still wanted me to kiss him. i had to yell at the workers to get me off of the ride." she said laughing.

i was now in histerics. after our laughing fit eneded i asked

"wait this was your first date." i asked.

"yeah, it was with this kid named jeremy" she said shivering.

"but if it wasn't for jeremy's hygeine issues i wouldn't have met hayes" she said smiling

"really how" i asked intrigued.

"well when i got off i ran away from him and bumped into hayes full speed knocking both of us on the ground except he was my cushion. and as soon as i looked in his eyes i knew he was the one for me." she said.

"aww and eww" i laughed.

"what?" she said laughing with me.

"i don't know its just weird to think about my brother having charm" i said chuckling.

"i not only have charm but swag too" hayes said popping out of nowhere scaring the shiznit out of me.

"haaaayss" i said groaned slapping him.

"oww" he whined.

"you scared some pee out of me" i said laughing.

"i really didn't need to know that" he said.

i was about to say something but ains gasped.

"what?" i asked confused looking at her.

hayes looked where she was looking and saw a boy with a girl. hayes's fist formed into balls and his jaw clenched.

"can someone explain what's going on to me?" i asked clearly oblivious to this situation.

"that's nick your boyfriend" she said.