n i n e

{ hayes's point of view }

i went inside and everyone turned towards me.

"oh my god is she okay" nash rushed over.

"yea but she was out there for a long time and now she's freezing cold" i replied.

"i'll bring her up to her bed" i said.

alot of  'k's and goodnights' went around.

i brought her too her room and laid her down. i rapped a blanket over her and kissed her forehead.

"love you bella sleep tight" i whispered before leaving.

i ran to my room and jumped on my bed. i snuggled into my blanket as a comfort thing. don't act like you don't do it. man having a twin is exhausting but its totally worth it. after my late night thoughts of the day i drifted off to sleep.

****

{ bella's point of view }

i woke up in a lilac purple room with a white trim around it. my bed was soo comfortable, i felt like i was on a cloud. this was my dream room and i don't know how they knew. my 'abductive' mother never bought me anything. i always had to earn money from my neighbors and get a job. i was a babysitter for 12 different kids.

wait how did i get here? i'll have to figure that out later.

i went to my closet which had already been full with my clothes and new ones to. i wonder who did this? i guess i have to thank whoever did this later too. but let me tell you whoever did has a great sense in fashion.

my outfit for today;

- cream shirt long sleeve shirt

- blue distressed high wasted jeans

- red & black flannel from hollister.

{ if you couldn't tell by now im obsessed with flannels. which makes me a good fit with luke korns 😇💥jk }

- i threw my classic tims on.

for my hair and makeup ;

- i side braided it

- little bb cream

i walked downstairs and no one was their. i went to the kitchen and their was a note on the fridge. assuming it was for me i waked over to it and put it in my possession. as my assumptions were right i read the note entitled
'dear bella'

dear bella ,

we all went out because everyone had appointments. i left some money in the cookie jar for you if you want to go out and explore. hayes thought you'd like that. we'll be back around 2 so if you do go somewhere be back at 2:30. i love you be safe.
                        -momma
*p.s hayes loves you too <3
*pp.s don't go to far you got lost last time remember
*ppp.s pop the p when you read p.s
*pppp.s im done okay by love you.

(oh hayes 😂😂😭💕)

wow this is perfect. this is exactly how i wanted to spend my second day with my real family. especially since the first day ended oh so well.

well i'm gonna enjoy today regardless if i have to spend it alone. i've never been out of california and this is my chance to see new things.

i ran up to my room and grabbed my phone of the charger. threw on my black case alien case and headed for the door.

{ case above }

"wait wait" i backed myself up and walked back into the kitchen. i looked around for a cookie jar and saw a glass  cookie monster with a cookie in his mouth. i slowly walked towards it and looked for an opening. ahh money.