t w e n t y • n i n e

{ bella's point of view }

i woke up and looked around and saw hayes sleeping.

oh god its our birthday and were 15, yay.

i smiled and walked over to his bed. i jumper on his bed and yelled

'happy birthday brothaa'

matt got up and looked around confused and laughed when he saw me.
hayes jumped up and groaned.

"why did you wake me up?!" he said.

"its our birthday benjamin."  i said kneeling down next to him. he didn't say anything he just pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"happy birthday." he said.

"happy birthday." i said. after two minutes of silence it tried to get up. but he hugged me harder.

"hayes." i laughed / groaned.

"what." he shrugged.

"i need to get dressed." i said.

"no cuddle with me its my birthday." he said.

"fine." i laughed. we cuddled for about 2 hours and we fell asleep. i woke up and got out of his grip. i walked over to my suitcase and picked out my outfit. i walked to the bathroom stripped, and got into the shower. i soothed myself and got out. i put on my clothes.

outfit ;

- white crop top with black palm trees

- high waisted black skirt

- sneaker/boots

- watch necklace etc

[ outfit on the side ]

i curled my hair and smiled. i feel good today. i walked out and matt was on his phone.

"you look beautiful." he said.

"thank you." i smiled. i looked at hayes's bed and it was empty.

"where's hayes?" i questioned.

"he went to shower in nash's room." he said getting up. he walked into the bathroom with his clothes. i walked to my bed and grabbed my phone. i took off my pizza case and put on my grunge pineapple one. and no i did not bring my whole case collection.......

i only brought 30. : x

"oh and happy birthday bella." he smiled.

"thanks matt." i smiled.

he went back in the bathroom and i decided to see what we were doing today. i grabbed my phone and headed out the door. i walked over to nash's room. i walked in because these dumb boys never lock their doors. like does it not occur to them that someone could come in during the night and assassinate them.

guess not.

i didn't see anyone. i walked to the middle of the room. i was about to take out my phone but i was lifted from behind and got two cheek, kisses.

"happy birthday." carter and cam sang in my ears. nash im assuming put me down and i turned around. yep it was nash.

"aw thanks guys." i said hugging them.

"so what are we doing today?" i asked jumping up and down.

"i feel really bad about this but we have to go to a meeting today." nash frowned.

"oh." i sighed.

"its okay i guess." i smiled slightly.

"so what are we doing today." hayes said coming out of the bathroom.