f o u r t y

she played with my hair the whole ride their and when we came to  a stop she jumped out of the car and ran around the yard. i got out and looked around. wow this is a really big house.

i can't wait to meet my parents.

sky ran up to me and grabbed my hand. i picked her up and tickled her stomach bringing out her adorable giggle. hayes came up and unlocked the door. we walked in and their was a bunch of people running around with things in their hand. there was a banner with the words

'welcome home bella'

written on them. this is all for me?
one kid with black hair and a strong eyebrow game walked in and his eyes went wide when he saw us.

"bella's here" he said to them.

they all turned around shocked and said

"welcome home bella." i turned to hayes.

"who are all of them" i whispered to him a little freaked out.

"the rest of your family" he whispered back.

they all ran up to me and gave me hugs. two other boys walked in and when they both spotted me they dorpped everything and ran over to me.

"oh my gosh bella how are you feeling" the tan one with brown hair asked.

"um good" i said with a slight smile.

"i'm really sorry bella i never meant to hurt you" the other kid with peircing blue eyes said.

he has a resemblance of hayes. maybe he's my brother. will or the other kid. i forgot my other brother lol.

"its okay" i said unsure of what to say.

"no it wasn't i should have never done that. i didn't mean any of it. its just when im with tiffany she changes my mood into an douche." he said shaking his head.

"but i broke up with her and blocked her from my life." he said.

"did it hurt when you got hit" a blonde said.

"did you have to get stitches or something." another asked.

more and more questions were shouted at me and i couldnt really keep up with. i felt like i was in a small corner of endless questions being thrown at me.

"um" i said with my voice getting choked up.

that happens when i dont understand something or when i get nervous and then comes tears.

sky was still in my arms and then she looked at me and back at everyone.

"stop you do do's you gonna make sissy cry" she said rubbing my face.

it was actually soothing and calmed me down. they all looked confused until matt spoke up.

"well guys when bella got hit, she fell pretty hard and got an concussion. which led to her now having memory loss." he said and then everyone went sypathetic.

"you don't remember me" the blue eyed kid said as his eyes saddened.

"im sorry i dont" i said.

"this is all my fault" he said rubbing his hands over his face.

"how is it your fault, were you the one who hit me in the accident." i asked not really understanding.

"no but i basically pushed you infront of the car" he mumbled.

what?

i put sky down and walked out of the door. i ran into the backyard and saw a tree house. i climbed up in it and admired the craftsmanship. to be honest this is a pretty awesome tree house. i sat down on the bench/swing and brought my knees to my chest and started thinking.

****

{ drew's point of view }

"guys we can't let bella know how she got in the accident it will be too much for her." cam said and everyone agreed.

"i'll go talk to her" i said.

"and don't mention her being abducted either." hayes said.

i nodded and then walked out. i walked around back and saw her in the tree house. i climbed up their and she was on the bench / swing.

"hey" i said. she looked up and i saw she was crying.

"hi" she said sniffling.

i sighed and walked over to her.

"why are you crying" i asked sitting next to her.

"i don't know anything. i feel like i need to remember things but i just can't" she said.

"its okay its okay" i said. I grabbed her hand and rubbed her knuckles.

its soothing.

"look bella its not your fault you can't remember anything. no one blames you for anything okay." i said.

she nodded and then rested her head on my shoulder.

"drew what am i like" she asked playing with my hands.

"well your really smart and like to play pranks on people." i said and she nodded.

"um your really corny and weird, oh your also a big dork" i said laughing and then she smacked me in the arm.

"ow" i said rubbing my arm. she just giggled and shook her head.

"but you know what i love about you, i love your laugh. i love how you put others first and you can make anyone feel better with just your smile." i said looking at her.

she just smiled and blushed. yes if it isn't obvious enough i really like bella. she just doesn't realise my affection for her.

"you say were best friends" she asked.

"yep" i said.

"what if i don't want to be best friends" she asked.

"did i do something wrong" i asked confused.

"no i just thought we could be more than friends" she said. i turned to her suprised and she just laughed.

"are you messing with me" i asked her skeptically.

"maybe" she said laughing and i just shook my head and climbed out of the tree house.

"where are you going?" she asked chasing after me

"you got my hopes up for nothing" i said.

"drew do you like me" she asked.

"yes" i said annoyed.

"well what if i said i liked you what would you do" she asked.

"i would kiss you and then ask you out" i said chuckling.

"then what are you waiting for" she asked.

"are you implying that you would like a kiss and a boyfriend out of me" i asked.

"no shit shirlock" she said.

so she likes me this is great. we both leaned in until i stopped.

"did i do something wrong" she asked backing up.

"no its not you" i said.

"oh then what is it" she frowned.

"your boyfriend" i said sighing.

"my what" she asked.

"you have a boyfriend named nick, and if you kissed me you would be cheating on him. and i know that if i was in his position i wouldn't want another guys to kiss you knowing you have a boyfriend." i said.

"your a good guy" she said as she kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

why do i have to have such a good concience.

---------

what do you guys think about this chapter. sorry its crappy <3