t w e n t y

{ bella's point of view }

we had to get up at 4:30 because our flight was a 5:20. but seriously who in their right mind would wanna be on a plane this early. i was super tired. maybe having our sibling day last night wasn't the best idea. i got less then six hours of sleep. and i still had to pack.

after i was finally done packing. i dragged my stuff downstairs put it by the door and walked into the living room. i plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. thats so raven was playing and i mentally screamed in joy. cmon admit it that show was the shit back in the day and you all know it. it was the one where raven went to her grandparents house. i watched two episodes until hayes came down and plopped down right next to me.

"oo i love this show" he said as kim possible started.

"same brother same" i nodded im agreement.

we waited until mom came down and then nash carrying sky. who was half asleep and awake. then we all piled into the car. we reached the airport 15 minutes later.

i saw a starbucks i was going to walk over there to buy a coffee to help me wake up more. but my mom pulled me into a hug and then everyone joined in.

"aww im gonna miss my babies." she said about to cry.

"i love you mommy i'm gonna miss you." i said giving her a tighter hug.

"im gonna miss you more." she kissed me on my head. sky was asleep so i just kissed her on the head.

we said our last goodbyes and then boarded the plane. i was in the middle, hayes was on my left and nash was my right.

*****

"ugh i didn't evan get my starbucks" i whined remembering what i was suppose to get.

" *cough cough* white girl *cough* " nash laughed.

"hey i'm not the only one hayes is too" i laughed remembering how i caught hayes taking a selfie with his cup.

he also has an incredibly big starbucks cup  collection. he denies it if i ask him about it but i know what i witnessed . he's weird but we love him.

"i'm a white girl and damn proud of it" he said flipping his fake hair. making us laugh.

i was listening to some songs by 'oh wonder' the current song was shark.

{ go listen to it you will not regret it }

i was getting tired but didn't fall asleep because i hate sleeping in chairs. its super uncomfortable.

i stayed awake for the rest of the ride and watched some of my favorite you tubers from o2l. the plane landed and we got off. we got our stuff and my eyes were barely open. i walked into a wall and then just fell asleep leaning on it.

****

{ bella's point of view }

"your going to love magcon bella" i turned around to face her. but she wasn't there.

"bella?" i called out. hayes looked up and searched around too. my fear turned into relif when i saw her leaning against a wall.

"phew" i said whipping the invisible sweat from my head. i walked over to her.

"god bella you scared me" i said but then i noticed she was asleep.

"hayes" i said motioning him over.

"yea?" he walked over.

"can you grab bella's stuff while i carry her" i asked.

"yea sure" he said. he took her stuff and started walking ahead of us.

i picked her up bridal style and followed behind hayes. we looked for the driver who held up our names. we met him and got in. i put her on my lap and i could hear her soft snores.

"hayes" i whispered.

"what." he whispered back.

"listen." he stood quiet for a moment.

"awe little bell bell" he said in a baby tone. he pulled out his phone to take a picture. i think bella was having bad dream because she snuggled into me and held on tight to my hand. hayes took a couple more pictures and posted them on twitter and instagram.

we got to the hotel and went to check in. hayes got our key since i was preoccupied.

i took her back and we walked upstairs. i was told the room arrangments were:

-- me, cam, and carter

-- hayes, bella, and matt

-- shawn, aaron and jacob

-- jack, jack and sammy

-- taylor and dillon

for now thats all i know. lox i supposed to come later.

i went with hayes to their room. i walked in after hayes and laid her down. i kissed her forehead and i wrote her a note explaining where we were. me and hayes left to go hang with the boys. since its 12 pm. and we aren't tired considering we slept on the plane.

-----------

well i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because i know i loved writing it. comment your opinions. i love you  people. 💖