Rahu x FEM reader

Start from the beginning

Today you made dinner for both of you as usual while she was on the looking around your apartment keeping an eye on windows and door that the intruders might sneak into.

As you were cooking, she suddenly spoke.

"What are you making today?"

She asked and it made you surprised she was asking what you are cooking today but it made you happy and replied.

"I hope you're okay with fried rice with crispy chicken?"

"Hmm..that sounds delicious"

She said and the atmosphere went silent as you kept cooking before she spoke again.

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"

You asked with your eyes still fixated on your cooking.

"I know this is not part of what I am here for but..I want to..court you"

You turned your head in surprised as you became flustered on the sudden courting as you went back to Cooking and tried to respond.

"Courting? You do realize what you just said right?"

"Yes, and I am serious about it, I realized as the days goes by. I became fond of you and couldn't help but thought that I needed to be closer to you..more than just a mere bodyguard"

You were becoming more flustered by the sec as you finish your cooking and turned off the stove before turning your attention at her and approached her slowly.

"Rahu..I am speechless about this.."

"I'm surprised to myself as well, I thought I would never felt this kind of feeling of wanting to protect someone not just as a bodyguard but wanting to protect them because they are precious to me.."

She then looked at you and took a step closer.

"Y/n..please let me court you, I want us to be more..I want us to be closer..I want you to see more than just your bodyguard..I promise you that I will protect you from any threats in this world until my last breath"

She look so desperate now even when she was wearing her mask, you can tell from her eyes and eyebrow that she's desperate.

"I will stay by your side forever, y/n"

She held your hand and looked at you hoping for you to say yes, you can't help but blushed and felt your heartbeat so fast.

You then breath in before looking at her.

"I guess it won't be bad to let you court me, after all you already peek my interest"

You smiled and it made her surprised but soon smiled as she took off her mask and look at you with those eyes admiring you.

"I'll be sure to make it worth your time"

The courting went for weeks that turned to months, you both grew more closer to each other than you expected and it's only a matter of time that you would give you answer to her which is today.

You were combing her hair as she was sitting down on the floor letting you comb her hair.

As you were combing her hair you thought this is the perfect time and spoke.

"Rahu, i wanna asked what's today's date?"

"Today's date? Let's see...it's Friday 11/03 why do you ask?"

"Well...I just thought what should we do the next month for our monthsarry then"

She was about to respond when she realizes what you just said and turned to looked at you immediately with her eyes widened.

She was not wearing her mask so you can see her full reaction to it that made you smiled and giggle at her reaction.

"W-wait wait- is this real? Are you- are you really?"

"Yes, Rahu. It's a yes"

You said smiling at her a she can't help but smiled as well, she haven't smile in a long time so this feels so nice once again as she suddenly hugged you closely while you hugged her back.

"I never felt this happy since.. forever.."

She mumbled as she moved away and looked at you before looking at your lips.

"May I?"

She asked, getting flustered a bit as you notices what she meant immediately and gave her a quick peck on the lips before smiling at her.

She again was caught by surprised but soon smiled back and went for another kiss but this time longer and passionate.

After minutes she pulled away while she lay her forehead to yours still holding you.

"I...I want to say this for a long time...I love you..very much that I am willing to do anything to protect you from any harm"

She said that made your heart skip a beat before smiling widely and kissed her again.

"Me too..I have been tempting to say you those..I love you too, my knight and shining armor~"

You teased which made her got flustered a bit by that ridiculous nickname.

Though she smiled soon after seeing how you were so happy right now and how she was holding you in her arms and how you were holding onto her like she's your safe place.

And so she made a promise to never leave your side and protect you from any harm, giving you all the love she can give you until her last breath.