V. Addison discovers Zombieland

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Today was the day after the Seabrook had won a match in a while as the team was led to victory by Zed. Zella walked out of the house with Zed. He went up to the flower they had growing on their tiny porch and told it and Zella, "Today is a good day."

"Sure is bro." They fist-bumped and jumped down the stairs to go to school.

***********************************************************

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Due to the wins that Zed had been getting for the team, everyone loved Zombies, they even took down the barriers dividing the outside area. Principal Lee was shouting over the speakers, "Another win for our football team, thanks to Zombie Zed. So be sure to show some zombie pride. Oh, and tickets are on sale for next week's Cheer Championship, so get yours today."

**********************************************************

It was lunch in the cafeteria and boy, was it great. Everyone wanted to sit with the Zombies, at least for most of them. Eliza looked like it was the most awkward moment of her life. "Being liked is so weird."

"I love it. I've been asked for signatures and I'm not even the one winning the games." Zella told her. Zed shouted out to Addison from across the cafeteria and waved to her but in return, all she did was run away. "Well, that was rude," Zella commented.

* Five Victories Later *

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

We all sat at a table, where everyone and I mean everyone wanted to get Zed's autograph. Me, Bonzo and Eliza all fist-bumped, before she announced she was going to computer club. I was happy I was going to have one of the best hackers ever as one of my best friends. Changing my grades is going to be the easiest thing ever. "I think I might be happy?" she continued.

"Oh my god, this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing!" I teased her. She just slapped on my arm as I laughed, then groaning in pain. She has a strong slap. Bonzo also rushed up holding his tuba, high-fiving Zed and shouting, "Grusic."

We both stood up and I told him, "Is life great or what?" 

A group of people wearing Zombie-style clothes walked towards us, "Hey, zombie chic. I like it! Give me some!" He complimented them as we gave them high-fives.

We walked to our lockers and Addison and the Aceys walked by us. It looked like Addison wanted to talk to us but as she walked past us without even saying 'Hi' Zed looked heartbroken. "What did I do wrong Zella?"

"Hey! Do not say that. You did nothing wrong. She looks like she wants to talk, so don't let it get to you. As Bonzo says, 'Zombie Strong'" I told him trying to cheer him up, also trying to convince myself she wasn't another snobby selfish cheerleader.

Zed went to open his locker and confetti burst out and a piece got in my mouth. Inside was a note from Addison saying 'Cheering for you on the inside' "I think the first child should be named after me." Zed chocked and I started laughing at his pink face

**********************************************************

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Addison was standing at the side of the pitch watching as the football team celebrated their victory in the rowdiest way possible. 

Bonzo slid next to Addison lifting his arm and putting it around her shoulders. He had a piece of paper, which was folded to look like an aeroplane, in his hand and he flapped in front of her face. 

He gave Addison a tight hug leaving the girl with a smile as she unfolded the plane.  She read the letter, which said, 'Ready to break every rule in the book. Meet me at the barrier at 7 pm. Tonight. ZED.'

She thought about it as the smile she had on had disappeared realising if she went through with it, she could get into so much trouble. Either way, trouble or not she was going to go.

**********************************************************

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Zed and I walked towards the gate to enter Zombie-Town. We were on our way to pick Addison up for the Zombie Bash. Disregarding all of Eliza's pleas to not invite the human girl to the Bash, Zed still wrote her a letter delivered by Bonzo. 

When we arrived, Addison was there. "Hey." Zed welcomed her. "You made it." 

"Yeah, and I'm totally not freaked out at all." She told us, her eyes zooming around the place as if something was waiting to attack. "Hey, there's nothing to worry about. You are going to love what's about to go down. Come on!" I assured her to calm her nerves. I grabbed her hand and started sprinting towards the party with her giggling by her side. Remembering Zed, I shouted back, "HURRY UP SLOWPOKE!!!" I shouted at him before he started running to catch up. 

**********************************************************

We were in the elevator that would lead us to the party. Zed groaned, his hand reaching to grab his wrist. "You okay?" Addison asked him. "You don't look so hot." Playfully, Zed pretended to look offended. "You know what I mean." 

"I know what you mean, I'm obviously the better-looking twin." I boasted to the girl, her giggling at my statement. After a bit of awkward silence, Zed spoke up, "I have to mess with my Z-Band to win games." I widened my eyes looking at Zed, who just told Addison his way to win the games. 

"Isn't that dangerous?" she asked, worried that would hurt him. 

"Addison." He told her, "If I don't win these games, zombies will never be accepted." Addison looked over at me, as I tried avoiding her eyes in this sort of awkward moment. Instead of giving some speech about 'how it's okay that you're different' like they do in all those TV shows, she just said, "I know how that feels." 

The elevator came to a stop, Zed and I both looked up smirking at each other. The doors opened up and Addison's eyes widened. 

"Welcome to Zombie-Land, Addison." 

RANI SPEAKS

So how do we like it so far???
I know that when Addison arrives at Zombie-Town she and Zed hold hands and walk in. 

but... that didn't fit with me and I wanted a friend scene with Addison and Zella so... yeah... got that. 

BYE!!!