II. Cheer Up

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The Bell rang. "Football is stupid, anyway," Eliza said. Sarcastically, Zed replied "Wow. Thanks for the pep talk.", I then tried to cheer him up by telling him, "Dude, you probably did great at the tryouts, the coach was probably just scared that you would eat his brains.", then Bonzo said something in zombie. Both Zed, Bonzo, and I started laughing, Zed's less genuine than Bonzo and mine, even Eliza stifles one, instantly mid-laugh, Zed says loudly in Bonzo's face "Very funny", he continues with," You know I think that cheerleader likes me." Eliza and I both look at Zed in disbelief and I ask, " The one that punched you in the face? Like really hard?" He then says "Yeah. I think there's something you know.", trying to convince us.

Eliza says, "Humans are bad, Cheerleaders are monsters." Bonzo walks up to a wall, that says "NO ZOMBIES", Eliza pushes Zed to watch what he's doing. She then continues "Things need to change." as she walks off Bonzo spray paints a K and a W, in front of and after No to make it say, "KNOW ZOMBIES". He looks up at Zed and me with a smile and I return it before trailing after Eliza.

********************************************************************

(Here is a little present if you still want Fired Up.)

********************************************************************

My family and I were all sitting at the table in the kitchen eating dinner, and we were talking about our ( Zed and I's) first day at human school. When all of a sudden we heard a scream, Zed got up and headed to the front door, me and my dad right on his tail. He went down the patio stairs and looked around the plaza of Zombie Town and then to his right, where he looked like he zoned out completely. My dad came outside and asked, "Is everything okay out there? Is anyone there?" whilst Zed still hadn't torn his eyes from the spot. "Zed. Earth to Zed. Bro, you in there?" I asked. He then looked at me and my dad and told us "Uhh... no. Nobody." Dad then told us to head back inside, after he left I asked Zed "You okay dude." He just mumbled back a small "yea" and I headed back inside and into the kitchen. I comforted Zoey a little as the scream scared her a bit, so I stroked her back gently saying "Shh... it's okay, it's all right Zoe no one was there."

A few minutes later, Zed came back in and we finished our family dinner. When Zoey and Dad left, Zed and I put away the dishes and I took this as I moment to interrogate, "Who was there?" I asked him. There couldn't have been someone there if he couldn't look away. "What are you talking about?", he had that look on his face that he had when he was lying, I quickly responded, " Zed, you're lying. I know it. Now, who was there?" He knew I wouldn't stop pestering him until he told him who was there so he told me, "It was a girl from school and a friend of hers." "You mean the blonde one you were staring at at school, whilst Bonzo was trying to get arrested." "I was not staring at her! wait? Was I?" He said so obviously blushing and denying it. "You were so staring." I then started heading towards the stairs and shouted to him, "Goodnight.", which he responded to when I made it halfway up the stairs.

********************************************************************

We all walk through the door to the class/basement (Me, Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo) "Yeah Bonzo" Zed said "In addition to getting rejected from football, I met a cheerleader and I thought she was cool, you know? I thought she was different. I thought she was the one. But I was wrong.-" I interrupted saying, "As much as it pains me to say this, which it doesn't. Eliza was right." "Wow. Thanks, Zel." he replied sarcastically, then he continued saying," Cheerleaders are all terrible.". The zombie teacher looked up from helping a student and then said, "Hey- wha... no human students in the basement." when he said this everyone looked to the door to find the cheerleader Zed was eyeing, at the door. She spoke up and said " Uh.. someone yakked in the cafeteria." " Oh yeah. Still the janitor." the teacher mumbled to himself.

As Mr. Zabrowski ( I'm giving this dude a name but tell me if he already has one that I don't know of) left the room, Zed walked up to the cheerleader, and as she commented on the 'classroom' "Wow. This is ... awful." " Yeah we would've cleaned but the teacher is territorial of his mop" Eliza replied. " It's like he's married to the thing," I remarked making Bonzo chuckle a bit. "It's fine," she told us, letting the teacher go through the door behind before moving back to where she was standing.

"Addison, What are you doing here?" Zed said. 'Ohh so her name is Addison' I thought, "Apologising." she replied bringing me out of my thoughts. I was confused for what? Then I remembered she was in Zombietown last night. She then continued " My cousin, he's a jerk about zombies, and last night was cheer initiation." she then noticed Zed look down at the floor, which made her say, " Not that that's an excuse." Making Zed's attention turn back to her. She finally then apologized, " Well, what if Bucky sees us talking?" Zed asked her, making eye contact, she replied to him saying, " We'll make sure he doesn't." Making both her and Zed smile widely. I was starting to really like Addison.

"Uhh... see you at the pep rally this afternoon?" She asked him, he opened his mouth to reply but Eliza interrupted " Zombies don't do pep rallies." I nudged her side with my elbow making her wince before saying "Eliza. Be nice." under my breath for only her to hear. Addison 'oohed' dejectedly, before Zed told her "We'll think about it." She started grinning again, and then she left. Eliza quickly said, like it was bursting out of her " Ok, can we, like, crack a window open? It stinks of human." Bonzo started sniffing himself to check for human scent on him. All four of us then went to go sit at our seats.

RANI SPEAKS

 So I'm proud of myself for this amount of concentration on a single thing for so long. I don't think it's the best but it's not the worst.