Missing moments (Akshnav)-4

A very heavily seven month pregnant Akshara was fuming. She had her fists clenched tightly and her face red due to anger.

No, the day had started wonderfully. The sun was shining brightly but the atmosphere perfectly cool. She had woken up to see Abhinav and Abhir cuddled together adorably. She herself was all happy and excited as it was her baby shower .

Arohi, Ruhi, Kairav bhaiya, Muskan and their one year old daughter had arrived two days before for the function. She had not invited the other Goenkas as last time on her marriage, although unintentionally Bade Papa had mentioned her first marriage with Abhimanyu. Even if Abhinav didn't show it she knew he felt bad. Hence this time she took no risk , she wanted the day to be peaceful.

Arohi had helped her getting ready . She had wore a lovely mint and cream coloured saree with dark green jewellery.

Her mood had even brightened up more when Abhinav had gifted her a wreath he himself made from Wild primulas.

Ruhi and Abhir were playing with one year old Kashish.
Muskan, Neelamma and Arohi were singing folk songs with other ladies , Kairav Bhaiya was playing dhol. The day was going on smoothly. So what made her sour ?

The scene infront of her . Akshara's eyes were stuck to one place or rather to a particular someone.

Her husband who looked extra handsome in the mint coloured kurta was giggling. Usually his smile melted her , today it irked her as he was smiling with that girl.
Akshara didn't know her but her husband was talking with that girl for the last eight minutes thirty seven seconds, and no she was not counting her senses were just sharp.

What were they talking about anyway ? That involved this much laughing ?
Who was this girl? If she wants to make people laugh then she should become a stand up comedian.

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!! Akshara mentally screeched.

The girl said something and Abhinav blushed. What the hell? Only she had the right to make her husband blush. She will break her teeth and then she will see how that witch would show her battisi.

Akshara called for Abhir and he immediately came to her mother.

"Yes mumma do you need anything? Water? Food ? Or are you experiencing pain ?"
Akshara sighed. Both father and son were extremely protective.

"No, nothing like that , just go" She jutted her chin towards Abhinav. "and call your father".

Abhir looked at his father and asked "Why mumma? Tell me what work you have . Let papa talk with the pretty didi."

Akshara choked on air 'Pretty Didi ?!"
"Abhir" she chided irritated "She is old enough to be aunty not didi "

Abhir turned towards her mother and observed her weirdly, then smirked " Mumma, YAJ"

Akshara snapped her eyes back to him and glared " No I am not".
His smirk grew"Yes mumma you are jealous " .

"Stop it , Abhir" She gritted but he continued teasing her .
"If you don't stop now I won't let you touch the babies" This immediately shut Abhir up and he left from there.

She sighed. What use it was to have a son ? If he can't protect his father from evil crutches?

So she took matters on her own and walked to the war.

Abhinav startled as he felt his wife's hands slip through his arm. She looked beautiful today. The lovely colour complimented her skin and her baby bump made her glow more
"Sweetheart" She purred and Abhinav widened his eyes in shock.
"Did you need anything Akshara?" He stammered.
She traced a finger on his forearm and pouted " Nothing I was just missing you, darling ".
Abhinav almost choked by her blatant display of affection.

She looked at the girl infront of them " Oh sorry I almost didn't see you there"
"I am Abhinav's wife Akshara Abhinav Sharma" She introduced herself and then pulled Abhinav with her " I have something to do with my husband, now if you excuse us " Her smile was cold enough to freeze the deserts of Rajasthan.

As soon as the door of their room shut she unlinked her arms and pinned Abhinav to the door.

She looked as angry as a hungry tigress and Abhinav gulped "Ak..."
"Shut up " She scolded and continued " You still want to talk ? Why? I thought you talked about everything with that girl?"

Abhinav was confused "That girl ? " Then as if remembering " Ah you mean Pinky ji "

" Pinky ji" She screeched and then lowered her voice remembering the guests outside. "Pinky ji ? You know her name too "

"Ji" He innocently replied and Akshara got so mad that she lowered her face and bit him on the neck.

Abhinav growled in pain while Akshara licked the wound soothing him.

"Why did you do that ? " He grumbled rubbing the bitten area with his palm.

Akshara pulled him closer holding his collar " So that it reminds you that you are mine and if I see any of those bees hovering around you, you would see the worst side of me "

She released him and was about to let go when Abhinav held her . Their gazes clashed. Angry with Amused.
"You are jealous?" He skeptically asked with Akshara denying immediately "I am not "

Abhinav waited for a second and then nodded " You are jealous " This time with conviction further increasing Akshara's anger.

"Come ji I will show you something " He pulled her with him and she followed him reluctantly only because of the puppy face he showed.

They entered Neelamma's house . Akshara was puzzled at him for bringing her here.

As they walked the door her eyes got stuck at the centre of living room. Two identical cribs made up of hard wood were kept there. The design was simple yet fabulous. The wood was polished and smooth to touch. There were multicoloured balloons tied on the furniture.
She was speechless and turned towards Abhinav.
" Pinky ji is the owner of the furniture shop I bought the crib from. I wanted to give you a surprise".

Tears formed upon hearing his words and she sobbed silently. Damn the hormones! Making her cry , her makeup will get ruined this way.

He wiped her tears and hugged her " I am only yours. You don't have to be jealous. Believe me, you look so beautiful that I have a hard time looking away from you "

His words made her cry more and she walked loudly. And finally Abhinav knew from where Abhir got his crying trait from.

So, how was a jealous Akshara ?

Please vote share and comment if you like it.
Thank you ❤️