Missing moments (Akshnav)-2

Akshara has loved nature since as long as ashe remembered. The fragrance of soil has always fluttered her heart. Udaipur's soil where she grew up , she loved it extremely. Hence,it came to her as surprise that one day she would even fall in love with Kasauli's snow. The brown and white contrasted each other yet she loved it. She has fallen in love second time with everything - the place, the house, the scenery even her husband. Yes, her husband Abhinav Sharma,her innocent, cute, handsome, loyal and understanding the best husband.

Oh how she has slapped him when they met , how she misunderstood him. It all felt like a dream now. The way he supported her,loved her ,loved Abhir as his own. He has been there for her when none of her blood related were there .

Her relatives, she talked to them every now and then but it felt wrong somehow to call them family. She was not angry at them just the bonds once broken, were hard to mend. Though she was happy Abhir and Ruhi loved each other nothing like the cracked relationship she and Aru shared.

Her family now consisted with Abhinav, Abhir and...
She placed her hand on the stomach and smiled.

It was quite late when Abhinav reached home. He was about to come home early today but he had to drop a bhaiji urgently to the other town. Even if the ride was not pre booked, he didn't have the heart to refuse the bhale bhaiji. Akshara was angry. She always said that he was too good, she didn't know that it was not him but her who was too good. Too good to be true.

He halted at the front door when he saw his wife. His wife, it even felt surreal to call her his wife. She was his, they were each other's. Folding his hands he leaned on the door frame and admired her. Her back was facing him yet she looked beautiful. He always found her beautiful.

"Are you going to stand there for the whole night ?"

Abhinav rubbed his neck sheepishly and grinned.
She made him sit and walked around the table to serve him. Abhinav watched as she so easily walked around the place in total comfort.

He frowned seeing only one plate" You have eaten ?"

Akshara sat beside him
" Yeah,you were late so I ate, sorry "

Abhinav shook his head" No no ,I meant good that you ate I don't like it when you stay hungry due to me. "
Though he liked when they ate together, he hated to see her suffer due to him even for the most trivial matters.

Akshara poured water for him " Hmm, I would have stayed hungry but I couldn't let our baby stay hungry."

Abhinav halted the morsel inches away from his mouth. His eyes snapped to hers " Baby ?"
"Yo..you mean Abhir right ?"

Akshara shrugged " Yes he is our baby too but I am talking about the baby growing inside me ".

The chapatti fell from his hands into the curry bowl splashing it .
"Abhinav " Akshara scolded.
His mouth opened and closed like a fish " Ho..w can you be pregnant?" He stuttered.

Akshara looked at him blankly and started in a monotonous voice " When a man and woman love each other..."
"I know the process" A red faced Abhinav screamed at her .

Akshara took the chapatti dipped with curry close to his mouth and fed him. Taking his left hand she placed it on her tummy and spoke " I am pregnant Abhinav, we are going to have a baby and you are going to become a father ".

They looked at each other. Akshara stared at him,in his deep eyes Time stopped with his heart . The moment was becoming special when Abhinav's eyes rolled to his back and he fainted due to shock and happiness.

Isn't Abhinav just cute ?

Please vote share and comment if you like it.
Thank you ❤️