"Leaders, please come up to the fight zone."

Everyone was cheering for their leaders, and the same with my friends.

"Fighting, unnie," said JiA.

"Be awesome as always, Y/N unnie," said Hee.

"Let's go, Miss Long Legs," said Nari, making us laugh for the reference to my pet spider and also because of my height.

All of us leaders go inside the fight zone and line up for who's going to be in the first group and second group.

Cheers are being yelled, same with the encouragement of our own members. The tension of wanting to outdo everyone and be called as the main dancer of the leader class was high.

Everyone was cheering their leaders in their own way, and it was a sight to see. I acknowledge the cheers, if you can even call that as a cheer for me or an insult, from my friends before rolling my shoulders backwards to stretch.

"They are all outstanding."

"It's the fight between the leaders."

"These people are competing in the same place."

"I'm excited."

"I can't wait because I know this will be really interesting."

"It'll be super hard to judge."

"Who's choreography has been chosen?" asked Shownu.

"It's mine. Bada. As the leader, I wanted to show our physical strength and aura. The powerful side of us. I considered what I think is the most important, which is the dance you want to try.

There's a move of lighting a lighter. I tried to put those kinds of things into the choreography," said Bada, explaining what she thought as she created her choreography for this mission.

I just observe her back because she is facing the judges as she in the first group while I am in the second group, and girl, she's tall.

I heard Nari's nonsense comments, who is near me, and I just couldn't help but ignore it and roll my eyes at her. If the camera was not rolling, I would flip her off a lot of times now.

"And Kirsten. Was there anything hard during the practice?" Shownu continued.

"Dance, again, is a universal language. There weren't any difficulties, I think," said Kirsten, and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm keeping Kirsten and Y/N in check."

(During the rehearsal)

"Did you see Kirsten?"

"I got goosebumps."

"I know."

"Y/N-nim was really eating that up."

"This will be hard for Bada, if she were going to keep this choreography or let Kirsten or even Y/N steal it from her."

"Kirsten was outstanding."

"Y/N is in her element, so it's no wonder why this feels like hers."

"Her hips moved like this and that. She's different."

"I wasn't looking at Bada at all."

"Bada couldn't be seen."

"How do both dance? Both are dancing, just like what they are putting out for the world. Their videos and competitions."

"Both are dancing in earnest, but you'll notice how Y/N was just really enjoying her time, and she's good; it's kind of annoying me."

"Bada-nim has every right to feel anxious."