"Good!"

"Good luck!"

"Gosh. She's very revealing."

"I didn't intend to lose, so I brought 44 kg of clothes from Japan. I want to be the center member."

"Well, that was some clothes she's wearing," I said in amazement.

I find myself staring, so I shake my head. That was rude.

I look forward to see that Bada already looking at me with a tilted head and an eyebrow up.

"What?" I mouthed to her when she just rolled her eyes at me and went back to praising Lusher for her performance.

(Sayaka's sexiness surprises everyone.)

I go beside JiA and Ji Woo to cover their eyes, "No, both of you are too young for this," I say, earning a laugh from my friends and an elbow from JiA. I let go and let them watch the performance.

And damn, that was great. Everyone did really well, so I don't know what the result will be.

Nari went back to our side again, earning another bone-crushing hug from JiA and Bora.

I have said this already, and I will say it again and again. I am really proud of my friends.

The judges are now carefully deciding on who will be the main dancer, and I just listen to the noises that surround me.

"We have to see it one more time," said Monika, taking the attention of all.

"JAM REPUBLIC's LaTrice and MANNEQUEEN's Redlic," said Shownu, making me tilt my head.

Nari took a seat beside me, "I should've done better," she said.

"Hey, you did great. That was an astonishing performance, hmm?" I said to her, looking straight into her eyes.

"Y/N unnie is right, you did amazing, unnie, but let's just say that no matter how great you did, I am still the best," said Bora, earning a smack at the back of her head from Eun. "Can't you be serious just for a few minutes?" she said.

Nari releases a chuckle, making us smile at her. "Well, no time for sulking. We need to watch this rivalry, drama thingy that was going on with LaTrice and Redlic-nim," she said with a light laugh, making us focus on the fight zone, not before holding my hand.

I squeeze her hand in assurance that she did great and that it's okay that she didn't get picked.

"Please, start the music."

Both started dancing more powerfully than earlier, seeing that they were being compared only with each other and not with other dancers.

They both finished cleanly. Both are really good, and I will give it to the fight judges because I can't even give my guess on who will be the main dancer.

The fight judges are all standing, discussing the result. It didn't take long before Monika started talking, "We'll announce the main dancer of the sub-leader class. The main dancer we chose is JAM REPUBLIC's LaTrice."

I clapped in recognition and patted Nari's back before listening to what Shownu was saying: "Redlic tried to dance it with her emotions. It was a tough decision. But it was almost unfair to her because the choreography suited LaTrice so well."

"Why do I always get there but can't win?"

"You'll do better next time."

"That's right."

"I think you showed who you are."

"Everyone already knows you are good."

The audition for the main dancer continues. After the sub-leaders, everyone was taking a very short break before they announced that it would be us, the leaders, now.