"Well, given that someone can fill up the position, it's okay. So Nari will be in the sub-leader class; does everyone agree?" I asked, making them nod, so I wrote Nari's name.

"Then for the rookie class and middle class, let's vote on who it will be, or let the bottle decide for us?"

In the end, the final decision that we have for this mission is: me in the leader class, Nari in the sub-leader class, Bora and Eun in the middle class, and JiA in the rookie class.

After giving the lineup we came up to the writer that was assigned to us, we just chilled inside our hideout.

What I mean by chill is that Nari and Bora are talking about something that I can't understand with all the fuss they are making.

JiA, Ji Woo, and MJ are also talking about something that I can't be bothered with.

Eun, who's watching something on her phone, and Hee, who was taking a nap, despite the fact that everyone was talking, not in the average decibel a conversation should have.

While I am replying to my father, who wanted to know when my free day is, asking if I can do something for him regarding business related work.

So much for thinking that I could have free-of-business time when Nyx joined this show.

"Joined by the best producers in South Korea, here's the song for the Class Mission."

"They're playing it now?"

"No way!"

"Already?"

"Hello, Street Woman Fighter 2. We're Dynamic Duo, and we're the producers of the Class Mission. Dynamic Duo worked with Padi to write the song, 'Smoke'."

The music starts playing; it gets my attention just from the beat.

"Dang, this song is fire," I said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the choreography that will be chosen for this song," said Eun.

"I'll be honored to even just do a choreography for this song. I can't wait," I said, bobbing my head to the song.

This is in my comfort zone; I rarely go out of my comfort zone, so hearing this just makes me think of different ways to execute and incorporate dance moves for the beat and lyrics.

"This was my music. I could apply my skills to create the moves."

"It sounds difficult. I rarely made choreography for rap songs, so I needed a lot of time to think."

"It wasn't the type of music that I was good at. But I didn't want to be someone's backup dancer when I came all the way here."

"Hello. I'm a producer for the Class Mission, Crush. The song that I produced is called 'Click Like.' It's groovy and danceable song."

The music for the sub-leader class starts. All of our focus was on it instead of a fussing Nari knowing that she is a big fan of Crush, and it doesn't help that she needs to create choreography for it.

"I don't need to get my choreography chosen, just thinking that Crush-nim produced this song for me to dance? I can die now," said Nari, making me shake my head, knowing that when the time comes, I know that she will be the most stressed among us.

"This song was made for me to kill it out there. It's so sexy. My choreography will have to be good."

"I liked the song already, and I heard so much sound. So I knew I could really show off the music well. This is my time to shine."