Toxic werey!

Songs; Rema -Dumebi
Rema- Reason you

************************************

" Ade so did you like the class?" Erica asked while we were leaving.

" Hmm.... it was alright" I shrugged while strapping my bag on my shoulder well.

" Did you see that girl Trinity?" I asked erica while she tapped into her phone she just love tapping into her phone.

" What about her?"

" She looks awfully familiar?" I narrowed my eyes like I was thinking.

" Really? But this is your first time here naw?" She asked before going back to tapping into her phone.

" But she might leave around here in ikorodu naw so I might have seen her somewhere"

" Hmmm.... Maybe sha"

" I will see you then I have to meet with joe" I said parting ways with her.

" Alright my regards to him"
I quickly boarded a bike to joe's house since his house was not really far from the bustop.

I picked my phone from my bag to call him but he wasn't picking up

* Ring* Ring* Ring*

He wasn't picking up typical joe, when I got to his house I entered into the house and met his playing with the guys.

" Really joe?" I gave him a sassy look.

" What's up babe?" He tried to hug me but I pushed him off.

"joseph wetin do your babe naw?"
(Joseph what's up with your babe naw?)
One of the guys asked.

" Guys please excuse us" the guys left both of us and I sat on the couch not ready to talk to him

" Babes please now I swear I didn't hear my phone ring"

" Really? you were playing with the guys how could you have heard?"

" You know it's me that will kiss you at the end?"  This is Joe my best friend speaking 😂😂.

" Whatever" I pushed him off"

" What do you want to eat?"  He switched the top to divert my attention and I also decided not to dwell on it too much .

" Plantain and egg"

( This is actually his best food)

" Don't worry I will get eggs now' he went into take money while I tapped on my phone.

*Ring * Ring

" Hey baby "

" You have a very bad habit " erica shouted over the phone.

" Mabinu naw, younno joe made me so mad immediately I got here" I immediately apologized.

(Maninu- don't be angry)

" You and Joe " she laughed and I laughed also.

" He is going to cook me plantain and egg and I hope he doesn't burn down the house oo" erica laughed again.

" Please don't let him burn down the house oo" erica said between laughter.

" Kanyin! Kanyin! Come come"

" What's up?"

" Ohhh.... What is it naw?"

" Come naw!" He pulled me out.

" Erica Don't worry I will call you back"

" Alright baby" she hung up.

" Younno that girl"

" What girl?" I looked confused 😕.

" That comes to my church naw and is always mad when I am with a girl"  he tried to explain but I looked confused.

Who????

" Oooohhhh that toxic werey" I said bursting into laughter.

" Yhyh that one"

" What's up with her?"

"she is coming"

" Really?" I smiled wickedly .

" Yh she is coming she is on green top and blue jean"

" Okay" we both stood outside waiting for the girl to come.

" That's the girl" joe whispered

" Okay " thank God I wore something good immediately I wrapped my hands around joe

" Don't let her get mad"

" Ohh really?" I stood in front of him using my hands to draw circles around his chest

" Joseph!" We heard a voice behind us.

" Ohhh hey damilola" he greeted while I wrapped my hands around his neck, I could feel her gaze boring holes into my body but I don't care.

" This is my...." I cut him off.

" I am his girlfriend adekanyinsola nice to meet you hmmm.... I didn't quiet catch your name"

I did that to spite her she bitch was it working.

She glared at me and I gave her a full smile .

" I am damilola"

" Nice to meet you pretty " I smirked at her.

............….........................................................

Hey y'all how are you??? Did you love my baby's character??? I love her too 🥺.

Please vote and comment I love you all🤟.