48-Final.🍁

Começar do início

"It's time for your punishment." Jk said and throw him on the floor he whimpered while holding his hand, crying too.

Suga's assassin also came inside with their forces and kill most of his men and freed them.

"Aww it's paining?" Jk ask mockingly
while benting down with his red eyes.

"We have a guest for you. Don't you want to see?" Jk ask in so sweet fake tone with his tight lips smile pointing towards entrance.

Seo wide his eyes and look at jk with panick. Jk laughing like a manic and clapping his hands while getting up.

"Why are you so scared?" Jk ask while shrugging his shoulder and looked at the person while pointing his hand towards him giggling.

"You should be happy. I'm letting you meet to your son before I kill you with my bare hands." Jk said gritting teeth and kicked him hard on his stomach.

"You can't do anything wrong with me and my son." seo said angrily looking him jk chuckled darkly he got shiver.

"Beleive me I can do anything because you turn a innocent family man into a fuxking monster." Jk said and kicked him in his stomach several times and cursing him seo caugh only blood.

"What I did wrong with you huh." Jk said while holding his hair with his fist tightly and drag him towards his wife.

"What my innocent love did with you huh" jk said pointing towards tae who is crying his heart out he showing seo his state.

"What my hyungs did with u fuxking bustxrd huh." Jk said while punching him and holding his hair tightly.

"My so.. son what he did that you snatch our whole happy world just because of a complain." Jk ask crying while looking at yeon who is crying too in jin embrace.

"Fuxking it's your daily routine to go jail and manage this kind of thing still you took it on your pride." Jk said and kicked him and he fell on the floor.

"You ruined our every dream, our 18 years and happiness." Jk cried while hiding his face in his palm his family also crying with him.

"Take that filthy bustxrd and his son in the basement." Jk said in his deep dark voice seo shook his head and hold his leg. He kicked him

"Jeongukk no, my son is innocent he didn't even know about this world." Seo said crying he looked at him in disbelief and he take yeon from jin hold and made him stand infront of seo.

"Look at him did he know about this world still you were going t.. to." Jk choke in his tears while holding yeon he hug him crying jk hug back crying too while mumbling my love my son.

"He even didn't born that time still you wanted to ki.. kill my innocent baby love." Jk said pecking on his forehead while crying, tae is crying
mess.

"Im sorry jeongukk. Please leave him and you can do with me anything but please leave him." Seo said pleading tae chuckled he looked at him crying.

"You are a begger." Tae said laughing little bit mockingly all looking at him.

"You begged me in past infront of me to accept your purposal but I didn't." Tae said each word slowly but clear for all to understand tears falling doe eyes.

"You are still begging infront of my hubby." He said again mockingly in slow while glaring at him.

"But don't worry we aren't monster like you. We will not do anything to your son." Tae said firmly and looked at jk. He nods his head in frustration.

"Didn't I told you Seo Joon you will regret and look now you are going to die but im still alive and will see your death." Tae said giggling in his tears.

"My baby saved his whole family Seo. What about you? You are begging for your son life today. You were a looser still you are a looser." Jk said and told his men to take him away from his eye sight he will tortured him later

Jk take tae in his embrace crying his heart out mumbling in his crook he is also a crying mess their family too.

(Im not going to write their torture scene because i'm lazy and tired of this tortured chapter. Just Imagine jk tortured him mercilessly and buried him somewhere with hyunsik too.)

Some months later.....

Later Jk tortured Seo and hyunsik too every day till their death. He sent his son foreign from where he took him korea.

Jeon family are staying together with Min and Kim family because now jk is also part of his business and his mafia gang too.

Namjin still run their cafe proudly tae is recovering and yeon start his study.

Jun and boem already graduate from uni they just stayed in uni because of Yeon protection.

Lisa come to meet them with his son and soobin got to know about yeon parents and about his father too.

Their life is becoming normal slowly like before. They can't go back in past and made the thing correct so its good to forget past and live in the present happily with family.

Its hard to forget and regain their 18 yrs still life gave them second chance so they will surely use it wisely.

The End...❣️
Happ Ending......💜💞💚

When I start this story I were going to kill tae's character but you guys don't wanted a sad ending.

So, i've to think alot, how can I make this story happy ending? Later I got this idea and start writing and finally it's end.

I'm feeling so much relaxed right now

and happy too for taegukk.

Any question.....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
.

To be continue........

TAKE CARE BE SAVE.... 💜💚

THANK YOU SO MUCH.... ❤️