'Now, I know it's far too late but I think I owe her an apology and a date.' Mikey thought to himself as flashes of Den's sad face ran through his mind.

"Yeah, you're right." Donatello said. "Well, that's also one of the reasons why I'm here in Japan."

"Then that's good to hear."

"Mikey's good at acting like he cares. He can be an actor." Ran commented, amused by the conversation between the two men.

"Can you please...?" Mikey suddenly said, annoyance could clearly be heard from his voice making Donatello stop on what he was about to say.

"Excuse me?" Donatello said in surprise.

"Ah... shit." Koko mumbled as he facepalmed.

"Oh oh..." Ran jokingly said as he laughed.

"No, I thought my guard said something," Mikey said as he looked at Don apologeticly. "Please do continue."

"Well, *coughs* I noticed you have some company over there. Is she the infamous Mrs Sano?" Donatello said as he glanced at the woman who was silently accompanying Mikey.

With that everyone fell into silence. Even Koko who was listening to their conversation stopped in his tracks to look at Mikey's reaction. Mochi then warily looked at Mikey's reaction. Well, we could say that everyone's in a frenzy even Rika herself. Heck, she'd joke around and all with Mikey but she knew that there were two subjects she could not touch if she wanted to stay alive and intact. And it's about Emma and Den. Anything that will touch those two subjects will be hell to cross with.

'And oh boy... Claiming the title Mrs Sano?' Rika just wanted to drown the man in front of her with all the finest wine the restaurant had.

"Oh sure you jest. I am Rika Fujioka, nice to meet you, Sir Lombardi." Rika said as she introduced herself to different family names again and then reached out her hand to shake hands with the man.

'If only this man knew I saved both our lives tonight.' She thought as she smiled beautifully at the man. She then glanced discreetly at Mikey and then to Den's table.

The gesture sure made Donatello confused but it's not like he cares for Mikey's affairs in life. It's not like he was married to his sister to be affected by such dynamics. But there was this iffy and annoying feeling he had in his stomach. And it's as if his fist were itching. But he shrugged the iffy feeling off.