Ch:14 Liar of jealousy

So, just like Felix said... We did hanged out last week but, he was quite distracted and... I don't know, he seemed like he wasn't really paying attention to me when I was talking to him. Not like he was ignoring me or something but it seemed quite... Odd. He wasn't a person to really drift off to something that fast. He has also been acting quite different from before, like he is thinking about something that hard that he has even lost track of what's happening around him.

Anyways, I was walking down the corridor as I passed Alya and Lila talking to each other. I intendent to ignore them but I stopped on my track as I heard Lila said my name... 'Ella?'

"Do you know that one time Ella actually saved my life, and after that we started to hangout and then became best of friends!" Lila lied as she grinned.

"Best friend my @ss," I scoffed as I whispered while looking slightly behind.

I decided to ignore them and continued to walk towards the classroom.

Lila's POV:

I watched Y/n as she passed me and Alya. I decided to make her feel jealous and to impress Alya.

"Do you know that one time Ella actually saved my life, and after that we started to hangout and then became beast of friends!" I lied as I grinned.

When Y/n stopped in her track, a small smirked appeared on my face.

"Really!? That's so awesome Lila! Since your friends with her, could you please ask her to do an interview with me!?" Alya asked excitedly. She kept blabbling about her blog, blah blah blah.

"Well of course Alya, I will definitely ask her that," I gave a quick glance at Y/n just to see that she continued to walk away. This made my blood boil for some reason, 'Why the hell she isn't bother by it!? She should be jealous that I'm friends with Ella even though its a lie!'

"Uhmm... Alya, I will be back from the restroom," I lied to her so I could approach Y/n.

"Oh yeah sure, no problem. I'll meet you after the class. See you then!"

I waved at Alya and I quickly walked towards Y/n to catch up with her. As I reached her, I tapped on her shoulder as I started to walk beside her.

Y/n looked to her right to face me as there was a fake smile formed on my face while we were still walking.

Y/n then looked forward and begain to speak, "What do you want, Lila?" she spoke my name with spite.

"Oh nothing, seriously nothing. But aren't you surprised that I am friends with Ella, I mean like best of friends," I said with a fake smile while crossing my lady and middle finger.

"Sure you are," Y/n said it sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"You got some attitude there"

"As if I care, you can't fool me Lila. I already know that you are a lying b!tch who seeks for a f*cking attention."

I clenched my fist and glared at her as we were still walking side by side.

"You will regret saying that," I pushed Y/n down on the floor and started walking downstairs. I reached the ground floor and sat on the ground and started to scream. "Ahhhh! Y/n pushed me down the stairs!"

Third person's POV:

Y/n gets up from the ground and starts to walk downstairs to where Lila is. Y/n approached her and crouched down to her level as she whispered into her ear. "You're lucky that I haven't really pushed you for real. Or otherwise your head would have been laying on the ground, dripping blood from it..." Y/n was really pissed by Lila and she said whatever came to her mind without thinking. She just wanted Lila to stop bothering her.