Ch:13 Chat noir!?

(Author: "I was thinking that I shld discontinue this book, seeing many ppl not liking it and I understand why but at the same time I don't want to discontinue becuz I hve already decided the plot and the ending. So I will let u guys know later if I am gona continue or not. Anyways for now, enjoy the chapter! Peace out →")

"Where are you Chat noir?" I said as I was trying to call him. I haven't saw him since that day when I accidently bumped into him.

There is a akuma alert which is why I am trying to call Chat. But he still hasn't showed up yet, which is odd thing for him to do...I guess.

Flashback*

I was running from that creep as fast as I could. I then suddenly bumbed into someone and I fell on the ground landing on my butt.

I kept a hand infront of my face not wanting to look at the person.

"Y/n?" The person called. Their voice were really familliar with its presence.

I removed my hand and looked at them. They were lending their hand out for me too grab it. I still couldn't see who it was but yet I still grabbed it.

I got up by the person's help and looked at them and then realised who it actually was...

"Chat noir!?"

"Oh so you already my name, huh?" He bring my hand closer to his lips and softly kisses my hand. But I quickly take my hand from his.

"Uhm yea of course I do, You are the famous hero in town so how could I not?" I said it nervously.

"You know, A girl like you shoudn't be out here...alone..at night," he shrugs.

"Well yea I'm aware but there is no transportation at this time and even there is, its cabs and all, and I'm not gonna waste money when my house is not even that far."

"Point but still...not safe," after he said these I got to a conclusion. "Wait a minute...how the heck did you know where I was? Which is here..." I asked him with curiosity and a little frown on my face.

"Ohh...I was just passing by when my friend...uhh Felix!...called me and...told me too check up on you," he said it with nervousness. "So C'mon I will drop you home," he gestured to me too agree.

I sighed and asked him if he even knows where I live. He nodded and said he does know where..."Felix told me your address."

"Ohh okay then," I slowly nodded at him.

He then picks up me in bridal way and extends his baton and he jumps with me from there...

After some time we reached our apartment and he landed us on my room's balcony. He put me down. "Thank you...I guess," I shrugged while saying it and gave a small smile.

"No problem Y/n," He said as he started to flex his muscles. "I'm the hero in town after all," He started to grin.

"Ugh right 'hero'," I used finger air quotes while saying hero. "You should probably go now, don't you think? Its getting quite...late," smiles nervously.

"Hmm...you're right, it is getting quite late though," He said as he kept a hand on his chin while he was looking up, thinking. "Hmm..." he then looks at me. "But I don't mind staying with you for a quite some time you know," He then winked at me which made my smile drop a little.