He ultimately decided to meet and clear things up. So the text he sent was of a place and time, right after his classes for that day. Indeed, the other side replied, with a smirking emoji. Zhang Hao didn't wanna correct him, therefore, left that on read and went to continue his classes for the day.

-

Sung Hanbin showed up at the promised time. A little after 5, at the place of Hao's interest. He had the simplest form of clothing on, just a white shirt and blue jeans, but he looked absolutely stunning. When Hao arrived, he had to admit it in his head, Hanbin had a very likeable appearance. And he was well spoken, gentle. It's totally understandable that people flock around him. Under any other circumstances, he'd probably get to know that guy, but, he wasn't looking forward to any commitment, plus Hanbin wasn't actually his cup of tea. So, there's nothing he could do.

Zhang Hao walked in, earning a smile and a small bow from Hanbin. Seeing the look on his face, Hao could tell he was glad. However, he didn't wanna feed the younger's delusion anymore, hence went directly to the point.

"You didn't have to come and see me, we could have talked over texts."

"Eyy, come on, there's no harm meeting each other, right?" Hanbin spoke. They took seats across from each other. It was a small cafe, Hanbin pushed the menu to the older male.

"Thanks for the drink." Hao said, "Pick whatever you want, it's gonna be on me."

"Are you trying to even things out?" Hanbin cheekily asked, "It's a sign that you ain't interested, am I right?"

"Well, you got it right." Hao bluntly said.

"Did I do something wrong?" Asked the younger, looking a tad bit upset.

"Mm, you were okay, just not my type."

"What's your type then?" Hanbin eagerly asked, making Hao chuckle, "Why would I tell you?"

"So that I can try it out." Hanbin replied, "There's no way for me to know unless you tell me."

"You want me that bad?" Hao teased, "Or is it just your ego, Mr. Popular?"

Hanbin clicked his tongue, "Literally just one round. There's no way I did things wrong. So, I've been thinking about it."

Interested, Zhang Hao raised one eyebrow, with a smug look on his face. The younger continued, "Normally, I ask guys what they'd like, and they fill me in. But you didn't give me anything, so that means..." Hanbin suddenly took a hold of Hao's hand, "You like your men to do things for you, don't you?"

Now Hao didn't expect Hanbin to get there so quickly. Like yeah, it's possible, but he didn't think the younger would put so much time to think about it. Damn his pride must have really hurt.

"And-" Hanbin continued, "You're more into submission. You like to be rendered helpless, am I correct?"

Zhang Hao felt chills down his spine. It wasn't just Hanbin's quick findings. It was in the way he spoke, with his intense gaze on Hao's face, moving from his eyes to lips, he was handsome, but scary too. And Hao liked it, so much! However, he didn't want to let it show. So, he spoke indifferently, "If you figured it out, why didn't you do things this way?"

"Did you let me?" Hanbin sounded salty again, "I just met you, and we only had one round, you should have given me a little more about your preference and another round at the very least."

"So you can't accept that I didn't praise your skills like everybody else?" Hao teased by saying, "That Sung Hanbin is the hottest in bed?"

"Well, it's a fact." Hanbin flexed, "Let me do you again, and you'll know."

Zhang Hao liked the challenge thrown at him, "You're this confident even after that failed night?"

Hanbin nodded, "Now that I figured it out, you just need to go to my place. I'm sure you'll end up wanting more."

Zhang Hao smiled. Well, giving Hanbin a second chance wasn't a bad idea, since he sounded so promising. But he wanted to stay safe before anything, therefore, said, "Okay, but just this once. We're not gonna repeat it."

"Why not?" Hanbin asked, "If we end up liking it, I mean I already do, so if you're okay with it, we can do it whenever we want."

"Yeah, but- I just don't want associating with guys this much for sex only. It gets boring and complicated."

"If it does, then we'll stop." Hanbin said, "Okay, let's decide after we go finish for tonight, hm?"

"Tonight?" Hao asked.

"Yeah. Are you busy?"

"No. But..." Hao thought for a while, and then decided to go with it asap. He was eager to know what Hanbin had in plate anyway. "Cool. Your place then?"

"Sure. Let me just inform my roommate." Hanbin took out his phone and made a brief call. Zhang Hao took the time to think about it. It's gonna be nice if Hanbin actually ended up fitting his desire, since he's actually really...

"Done!" Hanbin smiled, "Shall we go?"

"Right now?" Hao asked. With a smile, the younger shook his head, "For that, we'd have the entire night."

"Then?"

"Come with me for a ride across the city." Hanbin offered, "Let's talk and get to know each other while we're at it. Who knows, I might end up discovering more about how to treat you right?" He winked. Hao gave him a satisfied smirk as he stood up. He'd definitely have turned the offer down for anyone else, but Hanbin had that damn face! And when he stood up and took Hao's hand, he was damn attractive as well!

"Are you like this to everyone you sleep with?" Asked the Chinese man.

"Not everyone I sleep with is as sexy as you, sir." Winked Hanbin. Hao knew it was just meaningless flirting, he still felt giddy inside. It's probably not a bad idea to get to know this man.

They set out after taking two different drinks for themselves. Since Hanbin was from a different university, he had to drive his way to Hao's one. He knew the way because of Gyuvin, and so, parked at the right spot. He offered the passenger's seat to Zhang Hao who got on and tied the seat belt around.

"Ready?" Hanbin asked after doing the same on the driver's side. Hao gave him a nod, and he started the car. It so looked like they were going on a date. And Hanbin really wanted to start with a kiss, but whatever. He drove away, watching Hao from time to time.

And Zhang Hao, he really didn't think he'd end up leaving with Hanbin instead of leaving after putting an end to whatever the younger was trying to play. Well, maybe he just wanted to give it a try. If it doesn't work out, he can turn the other down anyway, no big deal! They're not gonna complicate things, he could feel it in his guts.

-

Hii! I'm a little late cz I was out on a short vacation yayy!

Also a filler chapter, but the next two are gonna be *cough* interesting~