47 ➹ nobody gets me

Começar do início

I draw in closer, unable to help myself from entertaining him. "Yeah, what ideas?"

His grin widens, but he waves me off - sparing the details. "What'd you really want Evanders?"

Remembering what I originally came for has my knees almost buckling into each other. "Oh shit, yeah I was going to ask where the other bathrooms were?" I smile, showing all my pearly whites.

"Have you already checked the ones on this floor?" I nod, briefly recollecting each encounter I've experienced from the three bathrooms on the ground floor. "There's one outside which is pretty secluded so I doubt anyone's there unless there smoking or..."

"Or?" I question, not entirely sure what the other option could be.

The boyish grin tugs at his lips as he eyes me - bewildered by my confusion. "Or fucking Sage," he elaborates.

"Ah," oh.

"Think you're pretty safe on that one though. Everyone's pretty open with what they do here so no one cares if they get caught. If that one is occupied your best bet is the bathroom on floor one."

Relief washes over me in an instant at the newfound knowledge "I could kiss you right now," I thank.

"Yeah, yeah." Rain agrees, rolling his eyes. "Go piss before you wet the floors. God knows I don't need to be cleaning up any more mysterious bodily fluids today," he whispers the last part mostly to himself.

"What?" I shudder.

Rain waves me off, "trust me, you do not want to know what I've seen."

Taking his word for it, I nod before making my way outside.

The crowded room has me raising my hands in surrender as I squeeze past groups of dancing individuals. I feel violated about three seconds in when a random girl's hand lands on my hips and she tries to have me move in ways I didn't even know were humanly possible.

"I think you've got the wrong guy, love," I smile at the erratic red-head. I try to shift out of her hold, but Hulk seems to have other plans.

"Sage, right?" she smiles.

I can not deal with this right now. "Oh Nah, I'm Michael," I list off the first name that comes to mind.

"Michael?" She repeats. I slowly nod. She shrugs, "you'll do."

I'll do? What? "Look, If you don't let me go right now I'm going to probably piss on your very pretty red shoes and I don't think you're gonna want that."

Her nose draws up in distaste as her hands fall away from me. "Ew," she scoffs, as if I wasn't the one being manhandled.

I'm on my way to give miss Hulk jr a stern lecture about the appropriate behavior to exhibit and how pissing is much more normal than whatever the hell she was trying to do to my hips but I relent at the last moment. Her eyes are glazed over and she's obviously tipsy.

I persevere down the lounge room and past the kitchen until I reach the sliding door that opens up to the backyard. I'm so eager for the bathroom I stumble out, simultaneously breathing in the intense stench of weed that lingers in the air.