"So you've accepted me as your partner."

"No.."

"You didn't?"

"I'm, I mean you."

"Do you really wish for me to meet your Friends?"

Caught off guard, she gaped at him due to his words, then denied with a shake of head, she knew he understood she's calling him hypocrite indirectly. But he ignored that, not like he cared but she sighed at least he didn't get angry. But then, watching the sight of his Bike she became nervous.

"Are we going by this?"

"Yes."

Her face went pale. She didn't like to be in his car, but it restrained other's view of her. But Bike? What if Someone saw her with him? And then the sight of his Bike which is a nightmare for her. The first time she saw him on a bike. He thrashed her friend and now. Biting her lips, she watched him wear his helmet and mounted his Bike. If not for her fear of him and resentment in heart. She would've truly admitted he looks awesome specifically in black tight fitted shirts, But looks aren't everything personality matters to.

"Done checking me out? Get on now."

Embarrassed on being caught staring at him she lowered her head. Making him sigh as he offers her a spare helmet. Wearing it hastily she got on behind him.

"Hold onto me tight."

She didn't listen, gripping tightly on the backrest of Bike, she struggled to maintain distance. But to foil her plans, he speeds up making her subconsciously wrap her arm around his waist. At her warm hold, he almost applied a brake to stop the bike abruptly. But compose himself soon, with great difficulty. She won't know the impact of her willing touch on him. If by chance she did he was sure she'd rather fall off from the bike than hold him.

"Drive slowly."

"What's the thrill of riding Bike? If we're slow."

"Safety should've priority."

"Really? Where did this advice go? When you were racing with Ajay."

He mocked her, recalling how she had raced with Ajay. But She couldn't refute and remained silent, hearing no reply from her, he inhaled sharply then continued driving slowly but feeling her about to remove her hands he sped up astonished by his act she clasped her arms around him tightly.

"(Kya kar rahe, dheere chalayein.) What are you doing? Drive slowly."

"Then, hold onto me tight, don't take off your hands."

He commanded to which She didn't reply, but didn't take off her hand either. If not for him, she would've enjoyed riding on a Bike. Allowing the cool breeze to play with her hair, she would've hooted to speed up as well. But she didn't, She doesn't fear an accident, but an accident with him. The thought of getting caught with him even in death is like committing treason for her.

"Are you bothered about the exam? I can help you in preparation."

Breaking the silence, he asked Her. But listening to his question she sneered inwardly. As she'd rather fail in her exam than take help from him. Hence immediately decline his offer.

"No thank you, I can manage."

"Sneha, don't be wary of me, I really mean no harm to you."

Hearing no reply from her, he snuck a glance at her through the Bike mirror. But found her looking down, sighing at her lack of enthusiasm and his own enthusiasm began to dispel. But he encouraged himself to continue putting in the effort after all he's the one in love.

His Obsessed loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें