Part 12- Part of Life

Start from the beginning

"Of course there's. Touch tends to last for minutes or seconds but hold lasts longer. Like this."

Confused by his words, she looked up only to gasp at the feel of tender lips on her forehead. At first she was startled by his act, but as soon she realised he kissed her she became furious. And tried to push him but he reflexively held her hand.

"Don't kiss me."

"It's not a kiss, it's a peck. Would you like to know the difference?"

Without even looking at him, she knew he's smirking at her. How foolish of her to expect sane behaviour from opportunists like him. Even though he doesn't like to anger her, he provokes her often to get genuine reactions from her. With eyes raging fire, nose flared up lips quivering cheeks flushed red hue as if blushing she looked no less a goddess.

"No, and I don't care, I. I don't like it, don't touch me or hold me. What are you doing?"

Seeing him taking his pocket diary out of the bag with a pen , she confusingly inquired.

"(Bolti jaao, mai fehrist bana leta hu.) Keep talking, I'll make a list."

"List of what?"

"List of What to do and what not to do with you."

Speechless by his brazen action she couldn't react for a minute. Looking at him on one knee, with a pen and Diary looking up at her with a smile. Then ignoring him she turned to walk away to stop wasting time.

"You don't like me either but we are together isn't it?"

Shoving the things back on his bag he spoke while following her. While listening to his words she stopped speaking.

"That's because you blackmailed me."

She retorted this time nervously. But didn't hear any reply from him. Without stopping on her steps, she snuck a glance at him discreetly, only to see him looking at her silently. Uncomfortable, she immediately averted her gaze from him.

"You might have agreed due to the blackmail, but you aren't with me due to that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I said."

Spoke Abhiraj, he had thought a lot over the past weeks he spent with her. If it was blackmail, then there's enough evidence she could use against him to punish or get rid of him. But she didn't, forget using law she didn't tell anything to her brother either she's even coming with him by bunking her classes, even though he compensated her by providing her notes through the professors.

"Where are you taking me?"

Fed up by his delusion, she hesitatingly asked while stepping out of the college reluctantly through the back door to avoid sighted by her friends.

"To meet my friends."

"You compel me to avoid mine and now you are taking me to meet yours."

She murmured thoughtlessly, but watching him stop walking, she immediately began to regret her words. What if he's provoked by her words and harms her? She thought as looked up at him ready to apologise, despite him being extremely calm and polite all these times, she couldn't really feel at ease with him.

"I want you to be part of my life. That's why I'm taking you to meet my friends first."

"Won't I wish for the same? For my partner to become part of my life, my family, my friends."

She bit her tongue saying this and didn't dare to look in his way. A wide smile appeared on his face, listening to her words, as he stopped walking and turned towards her.