The Boy Who Cried For Help ; Malum/Muke [sold]

❝Don't be surprised if I kill myself someday.❞

❝Shut up Michael.❞

Or where Michael has a bad reputation for lying, it's always been his most known quality, from saying he didn't spray paint a dick on his teachers car to saying he was perfectly happy.

And it just so happens he's not really happy, and the reasoning behind that? His best friend that he fell in love with, who happens to be straight.

So when that friend decides to play Michael it breaks his heart and all he anymore is sad, more then sad -- c'mon, his best friend used him and dropped him like a broken toy.

And he tries reaching out for help, he really does try in the most obvious ways of saying "hey I'm really sad and sometimes I want to die" only to be told to "stop joking, some people are actually sad"
or
"hey last night I sat in my bathroom floor crying in a pool of my own blood" only to be told "maybe you should learn how to use a tampon."

Nobody believes him until a certain boy from the back of the class [or a hot teacher bc yum] notices just how down Mr. Popular had gotten and tries to make him open up, but it proves to be pretty hard to do considering the last time Michael let somebody in they simply broke him.