CHAPTER-24

Navya's POV:

Parth was here sitting in front of us looking a bit tensed. He had went to Shruti's room for calling her to join us in the living room. We decided to play truth and dare.

But after coming back from Shruti's room, Parth was total blank, not even looking at us. His earlier enthusiasm regarding the game was gone. Umm..... did something happen between the two?

Krish and Rohan also noticed his nervous glances and Krish was about to ask him but Shruti came running down the stairs. Rohan gestured Krish to not say anything infront of her. That's shut Krish up!

"When will we start?" Shruti asked excited. "Right now. Come on sit down" I said and sat down on the floor. Khusi sat down beside me, while Krish and Rohan infront and Shruti in the side. Parth was still sitting on the couch, lost in his oh so lovely thought. I bet it's about Shruti only.

"Sir? Can you show us the mercy and join the game, please?" Rohan said teasingly, jerking Parth out of his thought. He jumped a little and looked at us surprised, then it's clicked in his head. He simply nodded and sat down between me and Shruti creating a perfect circle.

"I'll spin the bottle first" Khusi said lifting her hand. Krish handed her the bottle. She spined it and it stopped between her and Rohan. Oh the lovebirds!

"Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth!" She exclaimed. "Okay! Is there someone you has a crush on?" Rohan asked looking serious. Now I'm sure that they definitely liked each other. "N..... No. There's no..... nothing like tha..... that....." She stammered while blushing furiously. Rohan's face fell listening her answer. I smirked to myself as only I knew what's the actual truth was.

I spined the bottle this time and it stopped between Krish and Shruti. "So Shruti, truth or dare?" He asked, giving her a devilish smile. Warning her to choose her option carefully.

"Truth!" She said. Krish gave her a look. "Are you sure Shruti? You know right, you have to answer whatever I ask truthfully." He warned her in a teasing tone. She gulped and made up her mind, nodding her head that she was sure.

"What is your real motive behind everything? Why did you again come back in Parth's life huh?" He asked, now his tone angry. Shruti was about to open her mouth suddenly a booming voice cut her off.

"What the hell are you doing Krish? Why did you asking her such questions? Didn't I told you not talk about past anymore? What is the benefit of talking about it always? Why do you all always try to make her feel guilty and embarrassed? I forgive her and that's enough there's no need to keep holding grudges against Shruti." Parth shouted and then got up from the floor in full rage "Fuck this stupid game!" He yelled and sprinted to upstairs towards his room.

We all sat there with our mouths gaped open. What did suddenly gotten into him? Why did he acting so weird? He shouted on his brother for the girl who once cheated on him? That's not how my Parth was.

"We need to talk to him" Rohan said and got up. He pulled Krish up too but he removed Rohan's hand and sat down again. "No Rohan, if you want then go ahead but after that insult I can't." Krish said, his eyes were moist.

"Krish, please try to understand. Didn't you see how tense Parth was before? Our brother is not like that, something really happened Krish. Something bothering him. We need to know." Rohan said and pulled him again.

Krish looked at me and I blinked my eyes telling him that Rohan was right. Krish nodded his head and then went towards Parth's room along with Rohan. Shruti simply went to her room without any care of the world and here she demanded that she loves Parth.

Me and Khusi were waiting in the living room but the sound of something breaking made us run towards upstairs. I stood quietly outside beside the door so that they didn't see me but I could hear and see them perfectly. The room was fully destroyed with several things and the bed scattered around.

Parth was furious while Rohan and Krish talking with him. I leaned a bit to listen them clearly.

"Have you gone mad Parth? Is Shruti so much important to you that you don't even care for us?" Krish said, jerking Parth's arm, so that he's looking at him directly.

"Yes, you're correct. She is the most important person in my life and I don't care for anyone but her, understand." He replied back.

"Why are you doing this Parth? First you're the one who made Shruti's life miserable now you're the one who is fighting for her. What the fuck do you want? What is your problem man?" Rohan asked.

"My problem is you all. Do you get it? You all is my problem and my biggest problem is Navya. That girl just destroying my life. Me and Shruti having problem because of her only. She is the problem." Parth yelled and tears filled my eyes. Khusi put her hand on my shoulder but I couldn't help but sobbed silently.

"Do you even know what you're talking about? That girl literally doing everything in her power just to make you smile and you're saying she is the problem. She is doing you all the favour, she can" Krish said his voice cold.

"I know what I'm saying Krish, there's no need to explain me. Okay? And if she's doing so much favour to me then please tell her to do me one last favour and that is to go back to her own home and to leave me alone." He said greeting his teeth.

"Parth!" Krish exclaimed unbelievably. "She is not your enemy Parth, please understand." Rohan said.

"No she is not my enemy Rohan, but me myself is my own worst enemy and before I become her enemy too take her away from me, just take her away as far as you two can." Parth exclaimed, his voice giving chill in my spine.

"Navya loves you Parth. You know that right?" Krish asked. Oh God! What did he just done? Why did he tell Parth the truth?

"I know Krish and that's the biggest mistake of her life cause I'll never love her back. I love Shruti too much to think of another girl. And for your kind information I don't need her or you guys anymore. I have my Shruti now and I'm fine. So I'll be glad if she along with you guys leave me alone and let me live my life peacefull." Parth said his voice finally breaking a little.

"Is this your final decision Parth? Do you really want us and Navya to go away from your life?" Rohan asked one last time.

"Yes! I beg you guys. Please go away" He whispered and then slide down on the floor crying.

"Okay as you wish. There's only 2 days left of our stay and I promise we'll go away after that, and will never ever keep any relation with you. Please bear us for this 2 days 'cause we can't tell Navya why we're leaving before time, we'll not be able to see tears in her eyes, so please. We are sorry for coming and create so much problem in your life and sorry from behalf of Navya also." Krish said without any emotion. They were about to come out of the room.

I couldn't listen to it anymore, it's too much for me. So I run as fast as I can, directly went to the room I was alloted and shut the door while breaking down completely.

The person whom I wanted to fix was the only one who broke me and broke me so badly that I couldn't even fix myself anymore.

Rohan and Krish were right. They told me not to involve they told me that I'd be the only one who would suffer. Now really I was the only one who got all the hurt in the process. They were so right.

------------------------------×------------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻