CHAPTER-23

Navya's POV:

                          Today Parth was taking us out for lunch. He wanted 'his love' to taste authentic Rajasthani foods, note the sarcasm.

I got ready in a jeans and a shirt with light make-up on my face. I came downstairs to see nobody was ready yet. I sat down and started to play a game in my phone while waiting for others.

I heard two footsteps and looked up to see Rohan coming down along with Krish. "Hey, little one. Ready for today?" Rohan asked. "As ready as ever" I replied. "Where is Khusi?" He asked. "Why? Does someone missing her?" I smirked. Rohan started to look here and there. "Oh Rohan! You're in love bro....." Krish teased as Rohan got redder by redder.

Suddenly we heard a scream coming from upstairs. I quickly stood up and we ran towards it. The sound was coming from Shruti's room. I entered the room to see Parth was already present there. What had this boy now done this time? He just didn't give Shruti a break since she came. He just didn't leave any chance to irritate her to her extreme level.

Shruti was standing outside the washroom in only her bathrobe glaring hard at Parth. Her skin a little burnt and red in color. Parth was looking as innocence as ever like he didn't even know how he came here in the first place.

"What happen Shruti? Are you okay? Why did you scream?" I asked, genuinely concerned for her. She looked at me and then pointed her finger to Parth. "Ask him. Ask him what did he do?" She said, somehow control herself from bursting out.

"What did you do Parth?" Krish asked while trying to control his laugh.

"Nothing. She was taking bath and I just switched on the geyser" He said innocently.

What? Parth switched on the geyser? We're fucking in a middle of a desert. How could he even think of using geyser water in this humid weather?

"Why did you do that Parth? It's too hot here, there is no need of geyser water" I said, somewhat scolding him.

"What do you mean by why? My lady love was bathing and I don't want her to catch cold, do you understand? If she want to take bath, she have to bath in stream water or else I will not allow her to bath at all. Okay love?" He again using that sugary sweet voice, that means again mischief.

"Parth are you mad or what?" Shruti yelled. "I already told you my decision love. Now I don't want any harm for you. Did I?" He asked flattering his lashes.

Shruti took a deep breath. "Geyser water will do for me" She said through greeted teeth and then went back to the wasroom and shut the door with a loud thud.

Parth smirked to himself and then got out of the room. God! What the hell was going on in this house? Krish and Rohan, both laughed out loud holding each others for support. Poor girl suffering so much, but I have nothing to do, Parth would not listen to me in this matter. And I couldn't deny that she really did deserve it.

Shruti came down in a frock with her hair open and a lots of make-up. We stood up, ready to go but.....

"Wait!" Parth's voice stopped us. "Are you planing to go out in this attire?" He asked Shruti. "Yes" She answered. "No you can't, go and change" He ordered. "Why? What's wrong with it?" She asked looking around her body.

"It's reviling your leg. I don't want anyone to see the legs of my love" He said, crossing his hand on his chest and again sat down. "Parth please, why are you doing this?" Shruti asked in the verge of tears. "I'm not doing anything Shruti. I love you so much and that's why I'm just protecting you. From today on you can't wear anything else other than salwar suit. You get it?" He said calmly. Shruti looked at him, waiting for his joke to be over but it never came. He too stay there, looking at her.

She let out a sighed and then went upstairs. Here three of them trying to hide there smile but failed, while Parth smirked again.

She came down in a salwar after some times. We started to walk towards the door but.....

"Wait!" Parth stopped us again. "What now?" Khusi asked. "Here take this scruff and cover your face with it and put this another scruff around your body.

"Umm what?" Shruti asked. "Parth, it's too much. She is wearing salwar, every parts is covered what do you want more?" I tried to reasoning with him.

"You don't understand crazy. I don't want my darling to get brunt in the sun. She is my responsibility now. Right darling?" He asked sweetly. "But Parth, it's fucking 40° outside, she will die by short of breath if she wear this scruffs." I said.

"I don't want to hear anything. If she wants to go out she have to wear this or else she can stay in the house only." Parth said stubbornly. "You're being ridiculous, Parth" I said.

Parth ignored my last comment like I'm not even there. "Come on, wear it love" He said to Shruti, smiling broadly. She started at him in horror but he didn't back down, not even a bit. She slowly took the scruffs from him and wear it just like how he wanted her to and then stomped out of the house with Parth following behind her, yelling "Wait, darling! Hold my hand. You'll lost you way, darling!!!!!"

I started at the door for sometimes, feeling bad for Shruti and then the sounds of laughter took me out of my trance.

I turned to look Rohan, Krish and Khusi on the ground laughing their heads off while holding their stomach. "Stop laughing! It's not funny anymore" I said to them. They tried to make straight face infront of me but failed miserably and again started to laugh. "Darling, I love you" Krish mocked. "I love you too darling" Rohan joined him.

I just ignored them, leaving them there and came out of the house. This game of revenge would not gonna end good. It never did. It never will.

--------------------------------×----------------------------

Sorry for the delay. And thanks to you all for being so much patiences with me.

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏