CHAPTER-14

Navya's POV:

                           We're all getting ready. Today Parth's said that he's gonna took us for sight seeing. And I'm beyond excited. I wore a jeans and a red top with my hair falls opened and two small wearing.

"Little one, are you ready. It's getting late." Krish yelled from downstairs. "Coming." I yelled back, looking at myself in the mirror, for one last time. I was never concerned about how I looked, I never did make up, but I didn't know what triggered it now after I watched Parth. Maybe I'm insecure infront of him.

I came running down the stairs and saw them all ready looking at me shaking their head. "I never thought you could be like other girls taking time to get ready" Rohan smirked at me, making me growled at him.

"Now, you guys are not getting late teasing me?" I said and folded my arms on my chest. Though I'm surprised that Parth didn't tease me yet. Did he alright? Was he having fever? Note the sarcasm.

I looked at him to see him already looking at me. He looked like he's almost possessed, with eyes fixed and a small smile on his lips.

"PARTH!!!!!" Rohan yelled, that broke him out of his trance.

"Huh! Yeah, yeah what? We are getting late come on" He said bewildered.

"Oh! You noticed that now" Krish murmured under his breath as Khusi and Rohan controlled their smile as I looked down embarrassment.

Why did Parth looking at me like that? Am I looking exaggerated?

"Oh! Please can we move now?" Khusi said making all chuckled and finally came out of the villa as we piled into Parth's car.

Parth was taking us to Kota Fort today. I've never seen any fort before this, so I'm much more excited than I am expressing.

I bounced my legs in impatient as Parth drove the car. "Calm down little one, we will reach there soon" Rohan said chuckling at me. I just rolled my eyes and started to stared at Parth through rear view mirror. Maybe this would reduce my boringness. I just couldn't wait more.

"We're here, now your wait is over crazy" Parth spoke for the first time in the whole car ride. "Oh finally!" I huffed out and almost ran out of the car.

"This fort was made at 12th century. It's so ancient almost 4-5 hundred years old."  Parth said, as we looking around the fort.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at it to see my mother's caller I.D.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck!!!!! What do I do? What do I do? What if she wanted to talk with any of my professor? What should I answer her?

"Hey! What happen? Why are you looking so tense?" Parth asked coming behind me. I looked around to see Rohan, Krish and Khusi was already far away from us seeing around. I turned back at Parth.

"My mom's calling me constantly" I said biting my lips. "So?" He asked confused. "Pick it up."

"I can't, I lied to her, I told her that I'm going to a excursion from my college. Now what if she want to talk with my professor? What would I do? But if I didn't pick up she'd be worried without any reason" I said, panicking.

"Don't worry, pick up the call, she must be worried." He said calmly. How could he be so calm in this moment? I looked uncertain. "Come on pick it up, I'm here with you. I'll control it if the situation get worse" He assured me.

I nodded my head and picked up the phone. Clearing my throat, putting the phone on loudspeaker, I answered "Hello! Mom."

"Where were you? Why didn't you picked up the call for so long?" Mom screamed as soon as I answered. "Sorry mom! We came for sight seeing today, so I didn't hear it ringing" I said closing my eyes praying to Krishna ji for my damn life.

"Give the phone to your professor. I want to talk" She said. Just the thing I was afraid of! "Mom I was....." I tried to say but cut off immediately.

"I didn't want to hear anything, give your phone to your professor." She shouted and my eyes watered. She never ever talked to me in a loud voice.

Parth extended his hand and gesture me to give him the phone. I did as he asked.

"Hello, Madam! I'm Navya's professor. Tell me how can I help you" He asked thought the phone and I forgot everything around me just looking at him communicating with my mother, smiling. I didn't know why it was giving me a different kind if feelings. It warmed my chest to seeing him talking with her.

"Here your phone. You mom will not be worried or doubt you anymore" He said handing me the phone, smiling.

"Why what do you do?" I asked suspiciously and he smirked at me "it is Parth Saxena's magic, didn't worry about it much about crazy!" He said winking at me.

"Sorry for making you lied for me" I said guilty. "You have done too much for me crazy, even you lied to your mom for me, atleast let me do just a little for you. It's nothing compared to what you've done for me" He said with an unreadable expression on his face. I nodded, smiling a little.

"Let's go we've so much to explore still" He said running away chuckling as I followed him suit.

"And crazy, from today on, don't be scared as long as I'm with you. I'd not let anything happen to you ever. Promise." He yelled making me awestruck.

---------------------------------×---------------------------

Let me know how's the chapter. Do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading :)

Stay happy, stay calm. Love you all ❤

Jai Shree Krishna 🙏🏻