--------------------------

"Um Bhai, can I sleep here?"

Siddhart nodded and opened the door for her to step inside the room. He didn't recall the last time she came to sleep with him in room after his marriage. But he couldn't say no to her, when he's about to leave in the morning for probably a week. Even though she didn't tell him he felt something was troubling her. But he just hoped it's not too much for her to endure alone.

"Bhai you slept?"

"No, you want to say something."

"If Bhabhi had rejected your proposal, then what you would've done?"

Alarmed by the question, instead of answering her, he inquired from her while turning in her direction.

"Someone proposed to you?"

"Almost and I said no but."

"He's pestering you?"

"I'm afraid he'll."

"If he does that then let me know, I don't care who he is, I won't spare him."

Spare? (Usi ko aap chai pe leke aaye huh) you brought him for tea. Thought Sneha inwardly, but hm in response to his words.

"Don't think I won't trust or support you, if necessary feel free to approach cops."

"Thanks Bhai."

She didn't know why, but she felt what happened today isn't bad enough, the worst is yet to happen. Thereby she felt utter need to be with Siddhart, before he left in the morning. Despite wishing then, she couldn't ignore the power Abhiraj has or the intensity of his so-called feelings he exposed to her today. The way he gazed at her, held her, and imposed himself on her all in all was extremely terrifying.

____________

"Why is his name mentioned here? It's not time for his promotion yet."

Asked Digvijay while signing the file and picking his phone from free hand glancing at his assistant.

"Sir, it's recommended by Mr Abhiraj."

Listening to his Son's name, Digvijay looked up from the file to his Assistant, then asked in curiosity.

"What basis?"

"Um Mr Abhiraj, thrashed his Son. Perhaps he wants to compensate him."

Listening to this, he didn't inquire any further, just signed the file and returned it to the assistant. Checking wrist watch he stood up to walk out of the study room.

"You're here, but your son is late."

"When He's wrong Mine, when He's good yours."

"Of course, you're his role model after all."

Sitting on the dining chair, he looked at Sanchi, who was instructing the staff to serve breakfast now.

"I told you I talked to him last night. So What did he do now?

"Don't pretend to be unaware."

Digvijay frowned, then glanced at his Assistant who shrugged his shoulders. Last week, not only Abhiraj attended his lectures in class, he even showed interest in Business. Assisting him, in every possible way. Lessening his burden of office work too, Even people who often criticise him, have grown to respect him. Except the stalking issue he had discussed with him so what's got her angry now? But before he could ask he saw Abhiraj coming.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad."

"Why did you wake up early? You would have slept more."

"Late then angry, early then too angry, Regardless of my action, you'll be angry."