47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁

Comenzar desde el principio

"Here wear this hoodie its cold outside because of snowing." She said and give him a hoodie he nodded and take it.

He take his baby dearly and hide him in his embrace and they went outside of the hospital.

"Noona." Tae said holding her hand and drag her towards other side of the car when he saw Hyunsik and Irene going inside of the hospital.

"Noona you've to go with bun right now. I will go towards church my old home and stay there for some days." He said firmly she shook her head.

"Try to understand noona if they got me they will try to harm you and bun too. You want to take risk of his life." He said showing her baby she shook her head.

"Don't cry take him with you and try to contact with Suga hyung they will help us to protect you, hyungs and our baby too." He said she nodded wiping her tears.

Tae peck whole face of his 2 days baby tears aren't stopping to fall lastly he hug him maybe last time dearly.

Imagine it's snowing..... Uwu baby so cute...

"Tell hyung to not tell him about us. Live as a happy family, don't want my son live the way I and suffer like me. Anyway he is already their son right." Tae said crying she nodded crying too.

"But, we didn't thought to gave him to hyungs like this." Lisa said crying he nods and gave his son to lisa.

"Now, leave and promise me you will not come to me again.

Ask wooshik hyung to come don't take risk because of me." Tae said hugging her and left towards old home with his trembling and wobbling feet because of weakness.

4 days later....

Seo searching for him whole city and outside of the city. Wooshik send lisa, his son, namjin and taegukk son to lisa home town thailand.

He contact with suga's men and they told him he is out of country for some official mafia work.

He convey his message to suga about taegukk, their son and  namjin with emergency.

Suga contact with him as soon as they got the messege. He told them what happened here and what's going to happen next.

They told him stay with them as much as he can and they will come with their private jet.

Wooshik still didn't know where is jk right now and what will they do with him.

"Give him this whenever you got any chance to meet him." Tae said giving him his wedding ring he nods his head and take it sadly.