Chapt. 1: baffling bus ride 🤨🤨

*Cartman's P.O.V*

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Was the first thing I woke up to. Look over at my clock, it read 6:30.
"I got time to get ready." I say to myself, like everyday. It's easy to follow the same routine you've been doing for years. Got out of bed and barley walked over to get my clothes. White tank-*what if I wanna fight someone? Like Kahl!!*-red jacket, maroon pants, *I swear, if people keep calling them brown, I'm going to fight them-* and my beautiful may I add, yellow and blue hat. I quickly changed, grabbed my phone off the charger and ran down stairs to get my bag and some breakfast.
"Meeewwmm, what's for break-..fast..." I stopped, realizing she wasn't home. I saw a note on the table and immediately tore it up and threw it away. she left me again.
"Whatever.." I grabbed a small bag of cheesy poofs and my bag, and left to meet the guys at the bus stop.

*Kyle's P.O.V*
".. where's Cartman? He's never been this late.." I don't care about the fatass don't get me wrong.. but I still don't want him to miss the bus..
"Heheh, you sound like you like him or something." Kenny said before bursting into laughter. I glared at him and he stopped, damn he's annoying sometimes. I saw Cartman in the distance and immediately walked over to him and wrapped my arm around him.
"What took you so long, fatass? I was starting to get worried you died or something.." I said, a little too nicely.
"Why- huff would you care- puff Jew?.." Cartman barely wheezed out. Why did I care? It's not like I like him... Right..?
"Because I care about my friends, Cartman, now come on, the bus is almost here.." perfect excuse! He looked confused for a second, but walked with me back over to the guys- who looked very confused.
"Dude, what was that??" Stan whispered to me, confused as hell.
"What do you mean..?" I whispered back nervously.

*Cartman's P.O.V*

I*What the fuck was that?! Why did Kahl do that?? Does he care about me?? Does he like me?!* I got taken out of my thoughts when the bus drove up. *Whatever...* I got on and looked for an empty seat by a window and sat down, I looked outside, but then I felt someone sit next to me- I looked over and-
"Kahl? Why are you sitting next to me..?"
He looked a little flustered at first but then quickly responded saying "no other seats were open".. I saw two seats open.. *whatever.. he probably just wanted to be nice..* I saw that my window was open and closed it, but while I did, I noticed a gust of wind come in and Kahl shivering, so I opened my arms, motioning for him to scoot over, he looked at me confused, I looked back him like 'do you wanna freeze to death??' He sighed and scooched over so our legs were touching and I wrapped my arm around him, he leaned into me a little. I could feel my heart racing... But I don't like him.. right..?

542 words, sorry for short chapter- js getting started tho 😁