Battle of deez nutz🇬🇧🥳

They followed Obama back to the forest from earlier, this time going farther in.

  The farther they walked the warmer it got, Obama brushed away some tree branches and suddenly they were in the jungle.

  "Okay, how did we get here?" Jamal asked.

  "Magic!" Obama responded with jazz hands.

  They started walking into the jungle when suddenly someone, or something, wait no, it was just someone, appeared out of nowhere.

  "Mario! Erm, I'm just gonna, bye!" Obama vanished from thin air leaving the others to deal with this alone.

  "Jerk," Joel whispered to himself.

  Mario turned around and revealed himself as not only Mario, but Obama Mario.

  Obama Mario was foe that Obama had supposedly met in a dream, but that was no dream, which was pretty obvious since he was right in front of all of them.

  There was something different about Obama Mario though, it was that he had no mustache, this is because Obama had torn off Obama Mario's mustache because he hated his smile.

  This drove Obama Mario to insanity, due to this he quickly started to attack Joel and the others.

  "Yeowch!" Joel screamed as Obama Mario attacked him.

Jamal quickly knocked Obama Mario off of Joel with a random stick he had picked up off the ground.

  Obama Mario was defeated easily due to his small size. After Obama Mario was dealt with they continued on with their quest.

  As they walked something interrupted their path, a dorito? Nope that wasn't any dorito, that dorito was Mark Zuckerberg, Obama had turned him into a dorito on his and Joel's journey to destroy all Mark Zuckerbergs.

  Beating him was easy, all they had to do was eat him and they won.

  Their journey continued after that and had to face off against other old foes like willy wonka smith and many others.