Ghosty guy😱

While they were walking Joel and Dora came upon a park, Dora decided she would play for a bit, Joel on the other hand had decided that he wanted to explore.

  He told Dora he would be in the woods near the park and to yell if she needed him.

  He walked into the woods, pushing back branches with a stick he found on the ground. As he walked farther into the forest he saw a floating orb, as he got closer it seemed to manifest into a person.

  Once he got close enough to make out the person he realized something, it was his dad, the very same one he had "Murdered".

  "Dad?" Joel asked, trying to see if what he saw was real.

  "Joel! So nice to see you, how have you been?" The ghost asked.

  "G-Good, uhm, h-how are you here?" Joel asked, slightly scared at the ghost standing before him, despite knowing who it was they still seemed unfamiliar.

  Joel couldn't help but wonder if he was still the same person.

  "Oh, uhm, I'm here actually here because I have a quest for you, and Dora, and Jamal too," He replied, seeming rather giddy.

  "Oh, like to bring you back, of course!" Joel responded excitedly.

  "Well, kind of, that's part-," Before he could finish his sentence he was somehow yanked out of the forest by Joel, who brought to the park where Dora was.

  "Dora! Look who I found!" Joel said to Dora.

  Dora was speechless, flabbergasted even, she was confused as to how her dad, the dead one, was standing, or well floating, right in front of her.

  "How, how is that even possible?" Dora asked, shocked.

  "I know right, he said he has a quest for us and Jamal, it's so we can bring him back," Joel said, ignoring his sister's question, "Lets go tell Jamal!"

  "O-Okay," Dora said, looking between Joel and Obama.

  Once they made their way back home they rushed up to Jamal, who was making dinner.

  "Jamal, look, look who I found in the forest!" Joel told him excitedly.

  Jamal turned around, jumping at the sight of his husband's ghost.

  "I-I, what, how, how is this possible?" Jamal was shocked, he reached a hand out to Obama's arm, but his hand went right through him.

  "I don't know," Joel shrugged, "But he says he has a quest for us."

  "Yeah, so let's go." Dora said, accepting the situation.

They all accepted what was happening, no questions asked.