Not me and You❤️//01//11//23🍀

Josiah Pov

New York😌
Brooklyn🥳
His home
9:45pm

After my little walk and talk with one of New York's most supposedly feared men, I told him to leave me alone which he said he do, if I let him drive me home that's what I did, I had let him dropped me of at home it was mostly silent on the way home, we had reach I said bye then as I was opening the door my sister literally jumped out on me.

"Oh my god your ok"she said looking somewhat worried

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well umm because your walking home alone around here at 9.45"

I was about to say something back but I turn around to see that Adius still hasn't left maybe he's waiting for me to to inside or something.

"Ok let's go inside"I said to her and we did then I looked through the window to see him started driving off then.

"We both know your lieing Idisa"I said walking into the kitchen as she follows

"Oh come on not the government name"

"Fine whatever I not gonna kill you over it but, whatever you've got your self into please either get out of it or keep your self (ALONE) in, I don't want any part in".

"I haven't got my self into anything" she replied

"Oh really??, nice to know Issa" I said

"Well I haven't gotten my self into any, and by the way who drop you home?"

"Adius Ricci " I replied plain take out some watermelon for the fridge to eat, I loved watermelon.

"Stop fucking with me, why would Adius Ricci drive you home and your not doing business with him?"

"Well at first I was walking the he drived up to me, started asking questions but then you know how I get I didn't wanna talk nomore so I told he to leave me alone and he said he would if I let him drive me home soo.... yeah"

"Oh my god"

"What happened to him??are you even serving God?" I asked

"Jeez josh your literally joking this out he's 'THE MOST FEARED MAN IN FUCKING NEW YORK "

"ok and?? is he suppose to be some big bad alpha wolf?? cause he don't scare me, now leave me alone"

"Fine whatever but when he comes to kill you, remember to tell him he only drove you home not me and you."

"Sure will lil sis, Good night"

A/N
Soo how do y'all like it so far?
Am I boring you😭??
No ghost reading remember😌👻