38. A Little Angel

Start from the beginning

The baby blink and stare at him with his big glossy eyes before his tiny lips curve slightly in a tiny smile making Abhimanyu's eyes widen in surprise.

"Did you just smile, tiger? Is that a smile, huh?" Abhimanyu asked, smiling with an amused face.

"That's the most beautiful and cutest smile, you know," he said emotionally and lightly touched their noses. 

Abhi smiles seeing him so peaceful and quiet as if he has known him since forever. He is so comfortable in his arms like he wanted to stay here only and knows he belongs there. 

Abhimanyu lightly rocks his body while watching his baby snuggling into his chest and moving and wiggling his tiny little limbs all around. 

"You are the best blessing to us, bachcha. We love you, tiger," Abhimanyu said gazing at his son lovingly. He chuckled when the baby started sucking his fist and closed his eyes, feeling tired after crying and having little fun in his father's embrace. 

Abhimanyu is at aww, watching his son falling asleep in his embrace. 

He pecked his little forehead and placed him back in the crib. But suddenly the baby move, making Abhimanyu alert and eyes widened but he let out a breath when the baby slowly relaxed and went back to sleep.  

Abhimanyu stares at him for a while, caressing her fist with his thumb. 

A while ago

In her subconscious state, Aaravi winces internally, feeling pain in her lower stomach. Her face frowned in pain as the area around her abdomen throbbing badly. 

She tried to open her eyes but the simple task seems so tiring and difficult to her right now. But somehow she managed to open her heavy eyelids and blink them to make her vision clear. 

She lazily moves her eyes all around the room, trying to recall where she is.

As she turns toward right, her eyes catch the familiar figure standing facing his back at her. She closes her eyes for a moment before she opens them. Her hand went to her stomach but she let out a painful groan as she touched her stitched wound.

Abhimanyu who was busy gazing at his sleeping baby, snapped his head hearing a low painful wince. 

He saw Aaravi frowning in pain and rushed to her. 

"Aaravi?...Are you okay?" he asked, cupping her face and gently caressing her face. 

"B..baby?.." she asked looking scared and tears appeared in her eyes.

Abhi sighs and smiles at her. He peck her forehead softly and then look at her with a content smile,

"He is fine and resting," he told her while gently running his finger through her hair.

Her breath hitched and lips curved into a shaky smile,

"He?" she asked as her smile widened and her gaze turned softened.

Abhimanyu nodded with smile and whispered,

"Yeah…it's a baby boy, our," he emotionally told her, making her burst into a silent cry. 

Finally, her baby is here, her son. She couldn't be more happy and grateful.  

"I wanted to see him," she said, sniffing lightly and wiping her tears.

Abhimanyu smiled at her and slightly turned to where their baby's crib was placed.

Aaravi felt her heart filled with peace and excitement as her tearful gaze fell on the white wooden crib on her right side of the bed.

She saw Abhimanyu walking near the crib before holding their baby in his arms so gently. She grins thinking how small her baby boy is looking in Abhi's huge arms.

Her heart started beating furiously in anticipation as Abhimanyu slowly walked near her holding their little bundle of happiness and strength. Tears slid from her eyes when Abhimanyu sat beside her and gave her his most charming smile.

Abhimanyu brings their baby near her to let her see him. Aaravi bent slightly while lying on the bed. 

She softly removes the blanket from his face which slightly hides his side of face. She chuckled seeing her baby sleeping so cutely.

"He is so adorable and tiny," Aaravi whispered, smiling lovingly at her newborn son while her thumb lightly gazed at his round apple cheek.

"Hello meri Jaan, …this is your Mumma. Remember me, huh?" Aaravi softly said in a baby voice and grin couldn't get enough of her baby's beauty.

Abhimanyu adores his cute wife and son and feels his heart overwhelmed with bliss.

The baby stirred slightly and suddenly held her thumb in his little fist making her heart stop in surprise. She gulped when her baby snuggled into her hand making her heart melt.

"He knows you are his mother," Abhimanyu said looking at her surprised yet happy face.

She smiles widely and cries in pure happiness at the new yet familiar feeling of motherhood. 

"Don't you want to hold him?" Abhimanyu asked, seeing her just staring at their baby and playing with his tiny hand while he was holding him in his arms.

Aaravi looked up and her smile dropped when he asked her to hold him. She smiles sadly and shakes her head lightly.

"I don't think I could hold him. I am feeling too weak right now. Even my hands are shaking see,..,"  she told him and showed him her palms which were trembling badly.

Abhimanyu frowns and looks at her in concern.

"Let me call the doctor," he said worriedly before he placed the baby back in his crib, making Aaravi pout sadly as she just wanted to look at her baby and admire his cute little chubby face.

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading, everyone.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Met out Little Warrior!?
Isn't he the cutest😍?

A heartily welcome to our little hero of this story🥳🥳.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜