Chapter Thirteen:

Hold me

Like you did in life...

~*~*~*~*~

Although memories of Dallas still haunted her, but not as fierce as before, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis lived her life till May 19, 1994 where she died at age 64 from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Jack reappeared to her for brief hours throughout her days but she could only feel his cold touch and hear his voice. That day in the hospital room was the last time she's seen his actual face.

As Jackie laid on her bed in her home, she looked up at the teary faces of her children who stood around her with a priest a respectful few paces behind them.

Smiling weakly at them, she grabbed both of their hands and whispered, "Don't cry for me. I'm going to be with your father now." And with that said she slowly closed her eyes and died with a smile on her face...

~*~*~*~*~

Jackie opened her eyes and was immediately greeted by a blinding light at the end of a long tunnel but that wasn't all. A silhouette of a man was running excitedly toward her...she'd recognize that man anywhere.

"Jack!" Jackie cried out happily as she raced toward him.

"Jackie!" Jack cried back as they collided together in an affectionate hug, Jack picking her up and twirling her around once before nuzzling her neck. "I missed you, Kid."

"I missed you too," Jackie whispered back before moving to kiss him tenderly.

After what seemed like ages, the two broke apart and Jack laced his fingers with her own and said, "Let's go start our new life."

~Fini