prologue

"Strip," his cold voice echoed in their room as soon as the door closed behind him.

Her fingers clenched into a fist and she turned around, giving him a taste of her punch that landed on his face. She wasn't stopping there and was about to hit again, but he was fast enough to catch her hand and twist her wrist.

"I'm giving you one minute to undress and lie on your back on our bed, spreading your legs like a good obedient baby-maker," he spoke to her face as she pushed him until she finally got free.

"You think I will spread my legs for you again, after what you did last night? I feel like vomiting right now because I am in your presence, a pathetic male who knows nothing about caring for his woman."

To say that her words didn't hurt him is an understatement, but what punched his heart were her glossy chocolate eyes that weren't in sync with her mouth. Still, they held the sparkle he ignited in them since the beginning of their story.

He chose to keep his mouth shut and let her vent the pain she had been holding since last night's event took place.

"Don't think I don't remember our previous moments, but what you did erased all of them. I am only here because of my father's poor heart. As soon as he recovers, I am out of here." She walked behind him, carrying her head high, when he caught her wrist and pulled her towards his chest after a short struggle.

"I thought maybe you enjoyed last night, that's why you are so rebellious now. Don't worry, baby-maker, I will fulfill your wish now," he asserted as he ripped off her clothes amidst her constant fighting and yelling.

All her attempts were futile as she ended up as a limp body over the King-size bed.

He climbed over her, blocking her way to escape.

"Don't move. Don't you dare think of running away from me again, or I will not think twice before ending up with your family, piece by piece. Got it, princess!" He warned, never leaving her chocolate eyes.

She stood there, watching as he stripped his clothes and stood naked before her. He did a small turn just for her to see his back as well.

"Admiring what is yours, darling," he spoke and turned around to meet her doe eyes.

She remained silent and defeated as he spread her legs wide, positioning himself between them, facing her somber eyes.

"Cross your legs on my back and let the breeding process begin," he asserted. She reluctantly surrendered to his demand. Her heart was pounding inside her ribcage, praying that he wouldn't go any further. But he spoke again after placing one arm on her back and the other between their private parts. "Just a little push, and the process will start."

...

Will she forgive him after this?