"Why?
I'm okay."

"Yes you are but we have to see if anything will pop up, it's barely 5days since your body is trying to adjust to the new lover we have to monitor you for any sign of rejection."

"The body gonna reject the liver?
Doctor, I will be fine,
I need to go home."

"Well unfortunately there is very little I can do to you at the moment, you are staying another five days for us to know you have fully recovered and see how functional the new liver is doing." the doctor said and left.

His parent walks in as he waits to see if falak will come in but she isn't with them, why isn't she coming he wonders and she isn't picking up his calls either.

"Where is falak?" he asks and his mum releases a heavy breath.

"She is on her way, she got exams to write but she will be here today or tomorrow."

"So why isn't she picking up my calls?"

"That,
I don't know." his mum says sitting next to him placing her hand on his forehead.

They stayed for a while and he told them he wanted to be alone, not long after they left he fell asleep.

***********
When we love someone we don't think straight and making sacrifices are uncommon in relationships, but for falak she was willing to risk it all for Malik and even though it means giving a piece of herself to him, Malik health was detoriating and he wasn't getting a match donor, either of his friends were not a match and so was his dad, it wasn't really anyone idea falak willingly offer to be a donor and luckily she was a match although she said not to tell Malik because she was certain there isn't any miracle that would let him let her be his donor, so when he asked who his donor was the doctors all agreed it's confidential.

She was discharged a week after the surgery she was doing great said the doctor but advice to stay away from strenuous household duties and ask remain hydrated and maintain a strict diet for the meantime.

"Are you sure you want to go are you okay?"maliks mum ask and fall nod with a smile, been a really rough week especially with Malik bombarding her phone with calls everytime.

"Yes."she say and his mum nod.

She doesn't really know what to expect from seeing Malik, she is never going to tell him she was his donor he would feel bad and would create a whole scene out of it the Malik she knows can ask the doctors if it's possible to remove the liver and replace if back, she just want to live a happy life with the new man he's turn into, she walk inside the hospital and greet the few nurses she recognise before taking the elevator to the floor where Malik is.

"Dude chill the doctor said you will be discharged soon."

"How soon?

"And stop yelling dude, come on falak is okay she is just busy with school."

"I don't ask your opinion mubeen face your life and stay out of mine."

There is a knock on the door which earn both of there attention and the door open.

"Ohhh look who has finally show up."he say his voice drip with sarcasm as falak smile shaking her head at his infantile remark, they exchange pleasantries with mubeen and he left.