"Lioness den?
More like a peacock garden to me, this bright yellow paint is nothing like a lion's den."

"You are so mean."

"And you are too nice?
I'm hungry."falak says standing up and he grabs her hand.

"Come let me see something," he said and she knitted her brow."

"What's that?"

"Your eyes aren't brown?" he asks looking closely.

"They aren't?"falak asks confused walking to the mirror.

"There's a freckle of green."

"Really,
I hope someday our kids wi........

"Kids?
You like kids?"

"Of course, I like kids everyone like kids."

"Not me
Though, would live just me and you,
Just the two of us till eternity." he says and falak shakes her head.
The banter went on for a while before Malik took his leave, falak refused to move in with Malik, she would stay with his parent whenever she was in Jordan and stay at aunty sameeha whenever she was in Nigeria Malik got tired of trying to convince her and just let her do things her way, his health kept detonating so the doctor suggested orthotopic transplantation, Malik got a donor 2days ago and the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, he was supposed to be at the hospital but as always malik do things his way, he heads for the hospital to prepare against tomorrow, not only did he plead falak to come with him to the hospital, she denied and told him she isn't coming and if he survived the surgery which the doctors already told him chances are very slim she would go back with him back home, he has never wanted to live so badly like now.

"I've been waiting for past an hour, dude for once be serious in your life," Ahmad says and Malik ignores him.

"What time is my flight?"

"In 40minutes dude, 40minutes," he says frustrated and climbs the car Malik shows no remorse whatsoever as he climbs the car ignoring Ahmad long tirade, once at the airport he called falak and told her he was leaving and that if she changed her mind she should please come, he boarded for the flight and the 7hours flight was spent talking between the two men, each time Ahmad's mouth try to betray him by spilling the bitter truth but he successfully closes it shut, secrets and lies are nothing but a combust chemical that leads to nothing but betrayal, they arrived at Jordan in the morning and mubeen was already waiting at the Airport so they headed straight to the hospital.

The next day Malik was all set and ready, the procedure was to begin at 8 am, he tried calling his wife numerous times but she didn't pick he gave up and then she called him, they talked for 20 minutes mostly falak doing the talking she told him she loves him and if this work out well she would come back to him so they can start there own family,
It was supposed to be an eight-hour surgery but it exceeded to a good 10 hours it was a success he was moved to the ICU where he will be monitored for the next 7 to five days.

******************
About five days after the surgery Malik is back to his normal self.

"So when can I be discharged ?" he asked the doctor for the 5th time today.

"Malik you cannot be discharged immediately as you want because we have to keep monitoring you for the next 10 days before we can at least discharge you back and recuperate at home. "