Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216: Starting a life of a little eunuch

When I'm with Turs, I have a deep understanding of him. It was like Turs was the kind of emperor who traveled incognito, and she was the little eunuch beside the emperor.

  Turs was responsible for hunting prey every day, while she was responsible for baking food, tidying up the living area, and helping him wash the animal hides.

  In fact, it was nothing, except that Turs had always been very cold and rarely talked to her. She always followed him and listened to his occasional orders.

  But there was one thing she still felt was good. Turs helped her make a bow and a bone knife as she said.

  The two of them walked together for five days. During these five days, they traveled during the day and rested at night. It was particularly reassuring to talk about Xiaoshi when she was with Turs. She felt that no orc would dare to mess with Turs. Even if someone dared to come, Turs would not take them seriously.

  For Tan Xiaoshi, the most dangerous time is when Tours goes out to hunt every day, but after having a bow and arrow, she feels more at ease.

  The past few days were fine and she didn't encounter a single wild beast, but this night, she did.

  It was a big yellow lion. When she first saw the lion, she was startled. Later, it was Hill, but when she saw the fierce light in the lion's eyes, she knew that it was just a wild lion.

  Tan Xiaoshi was picking up branches when she met the lion. If she hadn't been alert, she wouldn't have been able to spot the lion hiding in the grass.

  The lion knew that he was exposed and was already preparing to attack, so he pounced directly on Tan Xiaoshi.

  Tan Xiaoshi stepped back. At the same time, he quickly drew the arrow and drew the bow. The bamboo arrow shot out quickly and accurately hit one of the lion's eyes.

  "Roar!" The lion roared in pain and fell to the ground. But the pain irritated it, and it immediately jumped up from the ground and rushed towards Tan Xiaoshi.

  After Tan Xiaoshi shot the arrow, she quickly climbed up a tree, and then shot an arrow on the tree. This time, the bamboo arrow hit the lion's abdomen.

  The lion roared in pain, knowing that he had no chance of winning, so he could only run away with his injuries. Tan Xiaoshi stayed in the tree for a moment until she heard a faint voice.

  "It turns out this thing is so useful." Tours came back when Tan Xiaoshi climbed up the tree. He originally wanted to go forward and kill the lion, but Tan Xiaoshi's arrow was fast and hard, and directly hit the lion. The lion was scared away.

  Tan Xiaoshi jumped down from the tree, smiled, and said playfully: "It's very useful, do you want to try it?" Tours just helped Tan Xiaoshi get the tendons of bamboo and animals, and he also I had never touched the arrows made by Tan Xiaoshi, but now I felt a little interested and took the bow and arrow from Tan Xiaoshi's hand.

  Tan Xiaoshi pointed to a tree not far away and said, "Here, if you can hit that tree in one shot, I'll call you boss."

  Tours glanced at Tan Xiaoshi and felt that he could capture it. His posture, nocking an arrow and drawing a bow, still looks a bit like it.

  He took a look at the tree, but after the arrow shot out, it didn't even touch the edge of the tree. "Pfft--" Tan Xiaoshi laughed deliberately.

  Turs raised his brows slightly, and then he took the second arrow. This time he aimed for a longer time, but he still missed the shot.

  Tours did not expect that what seemed to be a simple thing was actually very difficult to do. However, he never gave up and took the third arrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 217: Turs is very sinister

  Turs probably mastered some key points when he shot the third arrow, so this time he finally hit the big tree.

  "Ahem~" Tan Xiaoshi coughed lightly, stepped forward, patted his shoulder, and said, "You are already very good. You will get better with more practice." Tan Xiaoshi just thought that Turs was too bored, so I wanted to tease him.

  Because Tan Xiaoshi suddenly patted his shoulder, Tours' body stiffened for a moment, and then he returned the bow and arrow to Tan Xiaoshi, as if he didn't want to talk anymore.

  Tan Xiaoshi curled her lips, put away her bow and arrows, and prepared to start grilling meat.

  While eating meat in the evening, Turs, who had always been a man of few words, suddenly said, "Are the other females the same as you?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was startled by Turs' question. He was referring to the same thing. , which aspect?

  She thought for a while, and when she was thinking about how to answer, she heard Tours say again: "I think it should be different."

  After listening to Tours's questions and answers, Tan Xiaoshi wanted to hear what he said next, But Turs did not speak for a long time.

  "Why is it different?" Tan Xiaoshi couldn't help but ask.

  Tours looked at Tan Xiaoshi, with a hint of curvature at the corner of his mouth, "In my impression, males like gentle and delicate females."

  Tan Xiaoshi thought about the two words he said in his heart. , and then suddenly realized that he was saying that she was not gentle or delicate, and no male would like her.

  She smiled at him and thought, this guy looks like he doesn't care about anything, but in fact he is very sinister. So, she smiled brighter and said, "Really? But there seem to be many males who like me." Yeah."

  Turs probably didn't expect that Tan Xiaoshi would directly say that he had a suitor, and he didn't look shy at all, so he added: "Well... your appearance is still very attractive to them." Tan Xiaoshi.

  Xiao Shi secretly cursed in his heart, but the smile on his face remained unchanged, and he said happily: "Thank you for the compliment." Turs was completely choked by Tan Xiao Shi's words, stunned for a moment, and then just slowly ate the meat.

  Tan Xiaoshi felt so happy when she saw Tours looking like that, so she ate two more pieces of meat in the evening.

  When going to bed at night, Turs said that the grass on the bed was too thin, and asked Tan Xiaoshi to add soft grass twice more before he was satisfied.

  As Tan Xiaoshi lay there unable to sleep, she thought of Tours' abnormality today. She thought about it again and again, and finally realized it.

  He couldn't be like this because she teased him about archery today. Unexpectedly, this guy is not only sinister, but also vindictive!

  However, after spending the past few days with Tours, she had become somewhat accustomed to his strong aura and cold demeanor.

  And there was something about being with Turs that made her feel very comfortable.

  Turs was not like other males who only wanted to have a mate, and he was not interested in her either, which made her feel very comfortable.

  These days, she vaguely knew that Turs had lived for a long time, but she didn't know exactly how long he lived. She only knew that he still looked like a boy who was less than thirty.

  Moreover, Turs has always lived alone, so he seems to have no idea how to get along with females.

  But Tan Xiaoshi really hopes that he will treat her as an ordinary male, which will make her feel more comfortable. Just like this, she feels very satisfied.

  However, she was a little worried about Tours. With his condition like this, would he be able to find a partner in the future?