Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111: Pregnancy

          Hill stewed a bird with bamboo shoots in it for Tan Xiaoshi, which was delicious. Tan Xiaoshi ate a lot in one go, and finally felt that she had regained some strength.

  This time the illness came and went quickly. I was completely healed the next afternoon after talking about poetry. Except for the sore waist that was tortured by Hill, everything else was healed.

  In the evening, Hill held Tan Xiaoshi in his arms, touched Tan Xiaoshi's belly, and said, "Xiao Shi, do you think there will be a Zaizai here?"

  Tan Xiaoshi was so sleepy that she didn't hear clearly at all. Hill said something and just responded vaguely.

  The more Hill thought about it, the happier he felt. He pressed Tan Xiaoshi tightly into his arms, and then fell asleep.

  After that illness, Tan Xiaoshi's appetite gradually improved, and her food intake was almost twice as much as before.

  In winter, Hill would sometimes make a day's worth of food for her, but gradually she only ate two meals of the day's food.

  When Tan Xiaoshi realized this, she was a little surprised. Her food intake had not changed much even when the military training was intense. How come she could eat so well now?

  Moreover, she touched her body and found no flesh.

  She thought about it and attributed this phenomenon to the extremely cold winter this year. She ate more because her body needed calories to keep out the cold.

  However, when her period didn't come this month, she thought of the possibility that she might be pregnant!

  Sure enough, I still won!

  Hill always knew the time of Tan Xiaoshi's menstrual period. This month, when he saw that Tan Xiaoshi's menstrual period had not come yet, and then contacted Tan Xiaoshi about her increased appetite, he guessed it.

  However, although he very much hoped that Tan Xiaoshi was pregnant with a lion cub, he knew that there was a higher possibility that Tan Xiaoshi's fetus would be a snake egg.

  "Hill, is there anything to eat? I'm so hungry." Not long after lunch, Tan Xiaoshi became hungry again.

  "Yes, wait for me to get it." Hill immediately left the house and went into the kitchen to heat up the food he had prepared in advance.

  Tan Xiaoshi ate the entire bowl of stew, and after finishing the meal, she touched her belly with satisfaction.

  She is now almost two months pregnant, and her belly is obviously bulging. According to Hill, it takes about four months to conceive a snake egg, and about six months to conceive a lion cub.

  She looked at her belly and estimated that she was pregnant with snake eggs.

  She will give birth in about two months, and Locke should not be awake at that time. I wonder what his expression will be when he wakes up and sees an extra nest of snake eggs.

  After Hill finished cleaning up, he sat next to Tan Xiaoshi, put his ear on Tan Xiaoshi's belly and listened.

  There was no reaction at all, it must be a snake egg. He felt a little disappointed in his heart.

  Tan Xiaoshi could see what Hill was thinking. Now that the snake eggs were laid, she was ready to give Hill a litter of lion cubs. So, she said: "The next baby will definitely be a lion cub."

  Hill's eyes lit up and he kissed Tan Xiaoshi on the lips. Tan Xiaoshi smiled and said, "However, after you two have one baby, I won't have any more babies."

  Hill thought that he would be very happy if Xiaoshi promised to give him a baby. As for the future, well, We can talk about it later. So, he nodded cooperatively.

  Tan Xiaoshi finally felt relieved when Hill nodded. She also wanted to talk to Locke when he woke up. She didn't want to keep getting pregnant and giving birth to children. If this continued, she would be useless.

  Also, unlike the females here, she could be pregnant at any time of the year. In the past, she just lied to Hill, saying that it was difficult for her to get pregnant. She really hoped that was the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 112: Visiting Siela