Part 4 Car Ride

Comincia dall'inizio

"Wait, Stop there."

Regardless of how calm he sounded for her it's no less than tyrannical order. That's why she stopped but closed her eyes in utter despair the last time she saw him. It had turned out to be a life & death game. Now she doesn't know what he wants from her. She was scared of him would've been an understatement to define her mental state. She dreaded the consequences, if he's provoked by her. She might get beaten by him too and she was certain unlike Ankit, she won't even survive a single blow from him.

"I'm sorry for rebuking you before and I um we're not going to file any complaint against you. So you needn't meet me to threaten me in order to silence me."

Her Innocently spoken words caused by fear or him stabbed his heart like sharp venom soaked arrows. She assumed the worst of his approach to her. He felt hurt and extremely disappointed and kept staring at her.

"Listen I."

But stopped in the middle unaware how or from where to start. He gulped anxiously trying to compose himself. The remorseless, arrogant attitude of his wasn't visible today. But Sneha wasn't paying attention to him by which she would've known that. She was just wondering how to get away from him.

"You don't have to apologise or be afraid of me. I'm not here to harm you or threaten you. In fact I'm..I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me that day. I truly didn't intend to hurt him. I'm sorry for my behaviour."

Feeling surprised, that an arrogant guy like him who remorselessly thrashed her friend is capable of humbling himself to the extent of apologising to an ordinary girl like her? But this made her suspicious about him. If he regrets it, then why apologise to Her? Instead of his actual victim? Her friend Ankit.

"You should apologise to the one you hurt."

She subconsciously suggested nervously and bit her lower lip in fear. What if he gets furious with her? He's a short-tempered guy, she came to a conclusion already. What if he vent his rage out on her? She'll surely die by a panic attack If he even raises his hand to slap her. Listening to the groaning sound she looked up at him, but unable to withstand the intensity of his gaze she looked away. She didn't know how her action to bite her lip out of nervousness turned him on. But knowing it's not time to get passionate or show his affection, He composed himself, to speak calmly with her.

"I've done that, I mean I've apologised to him now I'm here for you. I mean to apologise to you. I actually want you to know that I didn't mean to kil."

He stopped himself and squeezed, his eyes shut. Dammit, he was enthusiastically, confident when he planned to meet her. Then what's gotten to him now? He couldn't understand, but looked into her fearful eyes. He continues to talk in order to achieve his goal.

"I didn't mean to hurt your friend. I'm asking for your forgiveness for causing you psychological trauma."

"It's Alright."

She nodded at him, because of the fact. He had apologised to Ankit already. But why didn't Ankit tell her about it? They both already hear so much about Abhiraj and his gang in university. So it's pointless for Ankit to conceal his apology from her. If she knew, she would've prepared herself or expected him to come to her. Lost in thoughts, thinking the conversation is over she started to walk past him when she heard him.

"Hey, actually I want to help you. By dropping you to college. Would you like to come with me?"

She gulped and shook her head in denial nervously. Accepting an apology is okay but taking the lift from him? No way. Who knows what he'll do to her? Obviously she couldn't trust a short-tempered guy like him specifically when he has an Influential rich background.