❥ 𝟐𝟓 ▸ 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞 ▮ ➤

NO MORE TRIGGERING CONTENT FOR NOW! 

SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO COULDN'T WITHSTAND THAT CHAPTER! THIS ONE IS FLUFFIER. I PROMISE!! I'M SO SORRY IF I HURT ANY OF YOU!! THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION!!

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Third pov:

Hinata flinched while staring at the boy. "No... um- I'm fine, thanks- hah." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. As if he wasn't just about to have an anxiety attack 2 minutes before.

The boy frowned, clearly doubting that nothing was wrong. "Hey tangerine, I'm a lot of things, but the one thing that I'm not is dumb, you were shaking like crazy just now, you looked like you were going to faint." 

The boy showed a small smirk. "I could see all this without my glasses as well, you're pretty obvious."

Hinata looked a bit annoyed by the guy, but he just shrugged it off. "I'm fine, really, it's nothing." Clearly, the boy wasn't satisfied with his answer. But he decided that today of all days wasn't a day for interrogating a new team member. 

He might be a really mean nerd of the court, but he thought he should probably keep his snarky remarks to a minimum for the 1st few weeks with the team.

"Well... you were looking for a toss eh?" He smirked, going to his bag and pulling out a pair of glasses from his bag.

He smirked looking at the boy. "It ain't my position, but I'm not dumb to not be able to toss."

Hinata smiled, as the boy smirked while staring at him.

❝𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐞𝐡?❞