❥ 𝟐𝟐 ▸ 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 ▮ ➤

NEW CHARACTERS AHAHAHHA

THEY'RE NOT JUST OCS!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Third pov:

"FINALLY, WE'RE HERE." ???????? had said, clearly annoyed with how long it took to drive to the camp. ??????? let out a small laugh as he said that, a smile shown on his face.

"But it was only a 2 hour drive."

"FOR YOU! YOU ACTUALLY GOT SOME FUCKING SLEEP!!"

???????? Had expected a lot of things from the training camp. But this was none of them.

"Wow, this place is so gloomy.." He said. No one even took their prescence into notice. Most looked depressed, while others looked shocked, as if a ghost had visited them.

"Ughhh, these guys're pissing me off." With that sentence, ???????? laughed at him. "You're pissed at everything, shorty."

"DON'T CALL ME SHORT." He retaliated, as the guy laughed at him. 

After making it 1 month late to the camp, you hear me, 1 month late. The late team joined the camp. Hoping to face a challenge. Seriously, in the bus ride barely anyone caught a wink of sleep, even if it was almost 11:00. But this... was unexpected.

(The people that were up couldn't catch a wink of sleep, so they decided to stay up.)

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 【 𝗛.𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧 】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें