Vol. 0 Chapter 4: The Masterpiece's Plan

Start from the beginning

She wasn't in her angel act like she did at this point in time, which means...

"You traveled back in time as well, Kikyou-sensei?" I asked. She chuckled softly.

"As expected of you, Honami-chan." she said. "Now then, where is my other precious student and that monster?" 

"Suzuki is in Mom's house currently, while Dad is in his room." I said. "Do you want me to call him?"

"Why is he in his room?"

"Planning." I simply stated. "For the future."

I saw Kikyou-sensei's expression darken as she heard this. Like Hiyori-san, she didn't participate in the White Raid. She had instead supported the efforts of the White Raid as a media influencer. In the future, she had actually become a professor at Kyoto University, teaching Science. Dad had also hired her to become the private tutor to both me and Suzuki. Suzuki had actually taken inspiration from her when it came to destroying his own class during middle school.

"I see... That's why you all are here in the first place, huh? Damn Author decided to put me here after you..." she mumbled. "What happened to Kei-san, then?" 

"Dad destroyed her bullies." I answered. "I also had the privilege of breaking the spine of one of those bastards. It was a healing experience."

"Tch, forgot that you kids are monsters as well..." she mumbled again.

"And who might this guest be?" a voice from behind us spoke. I turned to look around, and it was the exiled prince that was currently living in our house, Lelouch vi Britannia. He was currently pushing the wheelchair of his little sister, Nunnally.

"She is, well... a classmate of Dad's."  I said. The black-haired boy simply nodded.

"I see, so she comes from the future as well?"

"Yes."

Explaining things to Lelouch-san was necessary, considering that we were going to use the mansion as our base of operations until we attended ANHS. He had believed us rather easily, simply because he had a similar situation as Hoshino-san. That is, he had something supernatural surrounding him in the form of the Geass.

It was unsettling seeing him mind control Dad so easily to tap dance. It made us realize that, for as incredible as Dad is, he is still a human being.

It seemed that the exiled royalty had just acquired it recently, which meant he didn't know its full limitations yet, so he was plenty surprised to find out that he can only mind control a person once. Dad, seeing an opportunity, decided to help Lelouch-san with his experiments. This led to him and Dad forming an alliance. After all, they had very similar goals, which was taking down their own fathers, so they had resolved to help each other with their own goals.

These two are a terrifying pair.

"So you're here too, Kushida."

"This is the Kushida you were talking about, Kiyotaka-nii-san?"

Dad's blank voice came from above the stairs, and we saw him coming out of his room wearing that expression on his face that was very reminiscent of how he was during this period. Calm, cold, and emotionless. Aunt Shinobu were following closely behind him.

Despite all of the growth that he has shown, this was something that he had never lost. His cold ruthlessness when it comes to dealing with situations like this was something that was fully ingrained in his psyche. Whenever he was doing incredibly important work, or he was just being very focused on his work, this persona of his comes out. Of course, we are used to it now, but it was still very terrifying to see.