PART 1(Their path crosses)

" come at the place if you want to save your friend. " said someone on phone with a laugh.

" hello? Hello? Hello?" shouted the man but the call had ended already.

" ahhh!!!! How he gets in their hand? I think it's a lie. " said the person and made a call to his friend but he is not picking up the call infact its saying switch off.

" noo, he should not get into their hand. I have to do something fast, otherwise they will not leave him. How you got caught yaar. " murmured he and went out of his house to the place where he was called.

-------------------

A girl is seen going somewhere in her scooty when she saw three men from a distant. From there all she can see is two mens one side and one other side standing and it seems like they were shouting. Shouting?

" what's going on there? " asked she looking confused. " leave it, it's not my business. Why to waste my time seeing them shouting." murmured she with a chuckle.

She decided to move from there when heard loud gunshot from backside only. She turns around only to see that the two men shot the other side men who also tried to shot but they again shot him down and he falls down.

" wh..what just..just happened? May I see? No no no, what if they arw dangerous? What if..?" said she trying to figure out what happened and decided to go but stopped- "or may be do something? But what? " murmured she to herself and an idea popped in her tensed mind.

She went near them just like she can see them but them not her and took her phone and on the police siren sound in full volume making the mens gets shocked.

"police? But how they got to know about us? " asked one of them.

" I don't know. Run from here before they caught us." said another.

" but what with him? " asked partner of that man who replied-" leave him, after all we are here to kill him only. Now why to waste our time seeing him die and then of someone comes then we will get caught. So run away from here and give our boss this good news." said the men and run from there but not before again shooting the already shoted men om his legs, who is lying on ground in semiuncomscious state.

The girl who saw them running away and after covering her face with a cloth as she don't wants anyone to see her, runs towards the men lying in blood only to see his face and half body is covered with a black cloth. He was shot at his arm and leg. Blood is coming out of it. She gets scared seeing the blood but still made her mind and went towards him trying to remove the cloth but he pushed her hands away making her understand he don't want to remove.

" hey, wake up. You are bleeding. You need treatment. " said she patting his cheeks carefully.

" le..leave...just..leave from...from here." asked he in pain.

" no. You need treatment. Already you lost much blood. Let's go. " said she trying to lift him up but he is too heavy.

It's not that the men has body fat but he has mascular weight and much taller than her making her difficult to lift him. But still she tries to lift him.

" ohh God, why mens have to be this much heavy? Don't they even think of us, that if someday they get injured then how will we(ladies)lift him? Ahhh dugga maa, help me. " murmured she trying her best to lift him.

" hey leave me, you don't have to lift me." said he holding her hands to push it away.

" I know, I am unable to lift you but wait na I will lift you, I am trying." said she patting his hand lovingly making him feel something but his mind didn't focus while she again tries to lift him carefully.