doubt

Jaebum doesn't know what he do now, day by day Ruby's behaviour getting unrecognisable and he is afraid that if her father knows about her behaving like that then he will kill him and he can't afford that.

"I haven't marry yet"he murmured to himself, feeling disturbed by the events happening to him.his eyes went to the person who happily making breakfast for them. If she really is normal then he was the one making something for her with getting slaps by her but now, it's totally opposite. Whose soul had gone into her.

She comes with food making his face got red, why he is feeling like this just her giving him some food and why is she smiling to him , where is her famous frown that makes him scared for his before.

Sitting straight he gives a nervous smile in return as she stop before him and set the food in front on the table. This smells good but can she really be trusted, he looks at her warily making her drop her eyes and ask him "what..what happened"

He replies as quick, doesn't want to make her angry " nothing, haha! Ahm thank you for the food"saying his play with his glasses and find her smiling to his prises. getting embarassed by his acts he staff his mouth with a big bite and started to chow.

She stand before him, nervously pinching her fingers . This is unusual as he find her unrecognisable.

Quickly swallowing the food,he asks " are..are you alright,j?"
She just nods without looking at him. He frown asking " are you not going to eat?"

She get confuse as she remembers her time before no one ask her to eat, she give a sad smile and tell him " i can't eat before you"
The spoon that he was going to take fall from his hand after hearing her. No! It can't be, she is not behaving like herself. Oh no!! What he do now?

Forgetting everything he steps before her, making her take a step backwards in fear. Now what is he going to do with her , does he going to punish her as her relative done for answering them.

Determine he tell her " you seriously have to stop it Ruby before it's get to serious"

She frown asking "i am sorry, but .."

He again look at her frightened"no!! You don't say sorry, what happened to you. Does uncle health effects you this much that you changed your behaviour just in one night. you can't fool me anymore, just be real will you "

She get silent by what he had said. She is guilty to make things this difficult for him misunderstanding her but if she tell him the truth then there will be no where, she can be with.

Looking at her glassy eyes, he takes her hand and started to walk. They walk out of house making her scared but what will she do, clinching his hand she silently cry. This puzzle him more then anything. No, she is not well.

As he drive the texi, she looks other way. If she was like before then he was already get beat up to pulp and now she just ignored him. This the only solution he have now.

Getting out of the texi Jane looks at the front of the building which is old looking hospital. She turn to find jaebum was her side and again take her hand, she thought maybe he just is going to meet someone as he take her with him but why, hospital. And jaebum was tightly griping her hand because he knows that if she get to know about what is he going to do then she will run away from it.

They get in a office where a unusual person was sitting on a chair, jaebum without any delay comes before him with her.

And ask him" doctor sir!! Please check my friend " this make Jane to take her hand from him but he can't let her. The doctor looks bored to them and then signal to sit on the bed , jae take her to sit and she ragestis . He try to tell her " it's for your good j, please co-operate. You are not feeling yourself"

Now she understands it, he has take it as illness and want to help her by check up but how can she get ill if she is not the person that he was thinking as her.

Shaking her head, she try to persuade him " please jaebumssi, i am not ill. Please take me from here"

He feels helpless at one side he wants to help her to get healthy but on the other side he doesn't want her to cry and beg for release her.

The doctors come with a big frown and tell them both " it's pretty serious condition you have there lady and only I can remove it from you. So just be quite and let me do my thing" and take a big injection.

Both jaebum and Jane's eyes got wide, she yells to him " no! Please no, I am alright. Please don't kill me"

Hesitate jae try to consult her but now he also feels intimidated from the injection, the doctor just even check her and now he is injecting her.

He try to talk to him" but sir, can you check her first"

The doctor looks furious to getting commend by other,he angrily says " whose doctor here?"

Shaking he says "you" the doctor nods and takes her other hand to inject her.

Jane hugged tightly to jaebum making his breathe stole away. With shaking hand he stop the hand who was about to inject her making the doctor glare at him.
Jae pull her to himself and says " i .. I think , I get confuse before.she is looking okay to me doctor, we are taking our leave, sorry for burden you"

He doesn't like it, as he throws the equipment to them. Jaebum get in front of her as she cry making him guilty for even thinking about to coming here.

They heard a loud alarm and some people comes and take the doctor in their grip . Both looks at the scen unfolded before them, Jane and jaebum were confuse . An other doctor come who look injured , looking at the scared patients he tell the guards to take the fake doctor away.

Taking his seat he makes them comfortable and tell them " that was my patient, he just run away after tricking me. I am sorry for the trouble"

Jaebum sigh with relief and nods he looks to her who was already looking at him with question. Why, why he is such an idiot. Maybe she is really like this, maybe he doesn't know her fully.

Jane looks to the doctor and ask him " sir, do you check me so my friend can get assured that I am not sick " this make jaebum to her face , she has tear stane to her face but her determine face her look exactly like when she find her father lay unconscious.

After getting check she stand before him and the doctor tell him about her being okay. Jae knows that this time he does something wrong and looking guilty he ask her " I am sorry Ruby. Please forgive this stupidity"

Jane chuckle as she says " it's okay, i understand how you feel when I do something unusual for you. But i really just want to do things for you, you have taken care of me and give me food , cloths . So please believe me, i just want to be with you now jae"

His tears falls down hearing her, he can't let any harm to her. He promised to himself to believe her and never questioned what she do as he nods with smile. She smiles back and take his hands in her as they walk out from the hospital.

                     💞💞💞💞💞💞    New update, hope you like it

                     💞💞💞💞💞💞
    New update, hope you like it. 
Please vote and comment. I am            thankful for your support 😇