A long night

Eunwoo was looking at her with the look like he get home, he knows her not for when the meet at mension, no, it's before.

She grin at him as his lost look and then smirk as finding his hands never left her waist. Bringing her eyes to look at his face that smirk faded with a frown, she try to get away from his hold that make him blink and quickly release her.

He screch his neck with a awkward smile, saying " I am sorry but can i ask, why are you here at this late hour. Where is your car"looking at all sids but not finding one, ruby with a smile mirror with action and when he find her doing that his laughter comes out making her laugh too.

Calming down , he held his hand that she look then raise her brow, he clear his throd saying "I will give you the lift to your house, come"

She not saying anything started to walk away , he was confused and also amuse by her behavior. She was so different then first time he met her.

He yells her name to get her attention and that get success but she turn around, grinning at him. Shaking her head, she started to walk backwards.

He chuckle at her childishness. As he was about to come close, they hear music coming from the station. As the worker fall in sleep on his desk listening it.

Ruby run to it and the volume up, nodding with the sound. Eunwoo stare at her with a smile, he cross his hands looking as she started to tap her foot.

Song - we meet again

In middle her dancing and singing on the song she held his hands as if telling him to move with her. He doesn't hesitate at her pulling and move at the rhythm. He doesn't know the song but the line hooked him and he repeat with it.

They were having so much fun at their sloppy steps and funny expression. She forgot all her worries, how someone known make this night so much better. Feeling giddy and almost finding him cute that never happen before.

They stop after the song end, him breathless, leaning against the wall and she also stand beside her looking at him wit fondness.

He look back smiling then thought that something "hey! Doesn't your family not get worry about you, if you were here but not at home" He ask looking at her but get worried as her face have the pout as if she was about to cry. But she didn't and then look at him with a smirk saying "oh handsome boy! You worry about me" .

At that he quickly answer back "of course!! " She jump at his voice that he lower as her looking at him with no smile or a smirk.

"I... I care" He say when he slowly peak at her for her reaction, she has a sold face, started to standing up, he got up with her , quick to ask her what was wrong.

She look back now with a frown and say "look pretty boy, I have so much in my plate already and no, I don't want any rich guy that have been want any fun with some chip girl who can't care about things that happening in her life so, the long night ends here for me now. Good bye " He doesn't understand what was happening. At one minute they were laughing and just then she turn 180.

He yell back finding some frustration over it, "my name is eunwoo not handsome or pretty boy"

She again turn around finding herself sober up, reply with "it's a compliment eunwoo" With a wink, she run away from there. Eunwoo find himself in disbelief. She really was different. How can she switch and now he doesn't want to go home as he was craving for her company.
To
Looking at the sky, he ask "who really are you jane kim".

Ruby run fast and reached at her home, tired she fall asleep on the floor where her father was sleeping before. She thought at how familiar the name sound.

2 hourse later-

Ruby find herself standing on the cliff, she quickly  get away from there but a force push her towards it, she scream try to stand put the push was so strong that she fall from there screaming "no~"
Ruby get up from her sleep with breathing fast, her back and head was sweating and her throat was aching. She take deep breaths, telling herself that just a nightmare.

At the kim mansion-

All people were sleeping and then a ring loud to weak, mrs kim yelled for shut it down and Mr. Kim get up as annoyed by it, he take the call but his sleep get away as he answer "eunwoo? Why are you calling at this time at night "

As hearing him, Mr. Kim face turn red, he quick decline him and drop the call.

With quick step he get on her door, opening it. Jane get up from laying on as the sound. He yell at her "where did you go out, you fool. Why eunwoo saw you outside, tell me did you go to him for telling about what happing here" He held his hand high, ready to slap her. Jane started to sob and shake her head.

Mrs Kim. Was up and heard everything, she frown as finding it impossible. She goes to him, bringing him away they left jane terrified and sobbing.

They both discuss about it and then a idea come over.

"We really want her at her birthday and can't afford it if anything happen before it, we have to be careful from now on" Mrs Kim explain it and Mr Kim nod with understanding.

One side Ruby can't fall asleep after that nightmare, she was worried if anything is going happen to her.
Other side jane was scared as she knows after her birthday , they maybe punished her more, she doesn't want to live here anymore.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Update is here, if you like it then please vote , thanks for the support 😇