not unfamiliar

As ruby get from the car a small body crash into her making her jump and look at it, a small boy around  13/14 years old looking at her with tears rolling down his face but also he has a smile as he was happy to see her .

Awkwardly she get away from his grip and try to give a smile but it comes more like grimace.
Mr. Kim yells at them "get in the house both of you, I want to go somewhere and i am tired of looking at your ugly faces"

Ruby gets annoyed by it and yells back but she was dragged by the kid "who the hell are you calling ugly old jerk, your face is a big fat pop that i avoid to get in my shoes"

Mrs. Kim held Mr Kim back and tell him to go his work.
She closes the door and then turn to look at the girl whose fault that she doesn't sleep for a night, angrily she goes in the house and straight up goes to the maid's room.
She find both of them having chat as she come close, she yells "you bart, I will show you. How to behave"

Ruby was genuinely having fun with this kid but now this pigy aunty was asking for trouble, "yah! Old bug, what you want."

"You, okay I will not let you go away this easily" As she said that mrs Kim try to beat her by her rode but Ruby held it in her hands. Roughly she get it from her and try to do flip of that make her scared.
She yells "give me back jane Or i will kill you"

Ruby laughed at her rant and then stare intensely, with walking forward she tell her in low voice making the hairs of her skin gets up in fear, " Try if you can pigy aunty but don't cry at me when I come for you, understood. "
She only nod, to feared to speak.
Hyunjin call her and she smile bright totally turning 180 from earlier.

Mrs Kim was so confused and scared by her and ask herself "how, how only one night. She changes so much, we have to do something about it"

Here hyunjin and Ruby were looking at the dog who was locked making her frown she gets close and try to open it but it has lock that need key and then her focus goes on the steel rod, smirking she hit it and get it free from the lock. The dog jumped on her licking her face that make her laugh too much.
Looking away she find hyunjin with open mouth staring at her, chuckling she ask him "what happened kid, what are you surprised. You already tell me that it's mine right puppy" She looks back the dog who again lick her in return.
Hyunjin get her back hugging ,he tell her "noona, please don't leave me again " This make her smiling face fades. In her life she never had anyone who tell her this, it's always other way but now, helding her thoughts inside her she looks at his sincere face and says "I will not left you jin. We are gonna be best buddy"and she fist bumps his making him giggles and  laughs. This whole time the maid was looking at them, she was suspicious of her.

Other side jaebum was sleeping soundless but suddenly he smells dust in the air, making him get up with coughing, he yells "what the hell happening here"
Then he find a scene that much more look illusion to him, jane smiles as he runs to her side and ask her "what are you doing with that" Hearing him this make her blush, looking down she answer him" I want to clean... "But that comes so low that he doesn't hear one thing.

Frowning he ask " What! Do you need anything "she shake her head and looks at him but doesn't make eye contact.
" I... You let me stay here so i..thought that that, can i clean it"she tells him griping the broom in tight grip. He looks at her for some time then he again get confused and unsure nod .

He gets in the kitchen and find a mug for him, he quickly turn but stop when already finding her standing back at him, surprised he only signal to the mug asking 'what is it'and she understand him "oh, that was some tea, it's herbal tea so this will help you in good health"

Again with her concerns, he looks at it. Thinking if she want to murder him by giving poision because all of making him doubt in her.
But when he take one sip his face light up and in seconds he finished his hot mug of tea.

Satisfied he comes  to sofa where he left her cleaning but she was done and he looks wide eyes as his house looks so clean. He hesitate call her "j, you can, you can stop now. It's good already" Jane comes from the room looking fresh and wearing the old looking dress she was wearing last time.

He looks at it then look at her face without any clue of makeup. She looks like baby and her cheeks . Blinking he ask her "hmm, thank you for cleaning and tea, it's really good"

Jane blush at that making him embarrassed too. Coughing he ask her "j, don't you want to wear something fresh, it's your yesterday's clothes"

Jane gulps at that she doesn't have no other cloth, she tell him "ahh, I don't have any.. "
He nods understanding her situation, then he think something and get in his room, jane looks at him curious then her mind thought about something 'oh no, I don't know his name. If he ask him that i don't using his name then my identity get in trouble'its important to know his name.

Just then he comes out and shake her making her yell, he chuckle at her easily getting scared but stop as he knows to not mess with her, he gives her his pents and shirt. She take it without any questions and get in to check.
Jaebum looks at clock and his eyes nearing pop as he looks at time, without telling her, he run around house and get the keys to start his taxi
He drive from his house and jane comes out to find him nowhere. She looks back at the clothes that are too big on her.

"Thank you too" She says slowly looking at the place where he was stood before.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Late update but i will try my hard to make it quick next time
Thanks for your support 😇