the disaster

She was sleeping peacefully but suddenly hear noises from outside her room, quickly getting up from there. She look after her appearance then take a gum to her mouth to get fresh air,goes to window for getting away from the outsider because she knows who were they.

Running fast she comes to a stop before the bar where she have to do all day shift because of the beer she bought yesterday. As her whole day was spent there she thought about the situation where she have to pay the four men and take care of her father, oh no she forgot about it.

Again she rans away from there, hearing her boss shouting after her. She got no vehicle for travel, going to the hospital her steps slows hearing the voices of the collectors. She changes her route from there, heating her head with her hand, cursing herself for taking their money.

In her ranting she bump into him, he stops finding her eyes not focused in front as he was going to call her, he saw them. Pushing her to next room he gets in at this make her come into her sense.

She yelled at him " Yah! Bumie, who the hell you think you are, pushing me. I shall kill you right this moment, my life is already become mess, I can't wait when police comes after me, it will befits me as I don't have to tolerate you all time".

Bum rolls his eyes at her words, not surprise by it , he says "I really like the way, you say thank you to your friend for saving you from them "

Not changing her expression, she thought something then she gives a smile making him alert about something coming wrong. Scared he ask " What, what are you thinking "

"My best friend bumie" She called him. Quickly he response " Don't call me that"
" Whatever "" Yeah that's what she says"he comment.

"Yah! Just do me favour and look after my father, I have to go somewhere where those men can't find me " She says in serious voice. Understanding her situation he nod then slide his glasses up, he ask her " I think this time they can't let you go away this easily "

Ruby smiles big at that,holding her head high she reply " Catch me if they can"raising her brow she salutes him and ran away, he looks at her back, shaking his head went away to look at the men who where standing their like they were guards, sighing he bring the doctor with him to get in without telling them any info about her.

Ruby some place at you can say 'footpath'
Without anything she rubs her hands that were freezing in cold night air, some homeless people were also there, she is not homeless but if she goes to her home then they will get her and in this lifetime she has no wish to visit jail.

As her face was fully covered by her hair, someone covered her some cloth making her glance at the stranger but he doesn't stop as his back come in view, thanking in her mind she draft in her sleep.

Eunwoo set down his car and look at the girl who was shivering in cold before. He eyes where accident fall on her when he was crossing the street but he stops there to help her. His heart was in pain to find her helpless but also he doesn't want to get in other business so he doesn't stop to talk. He starts to drive his car back to home.

Other side-

Jane was sleeping but she was not fully in sleep so when a low sound of door opening, her eyes open and dimly she find a shadow. The shadows towards her, fearing she slowly starts to get away from it but then he place his hands on her covered leg making her movement stop.

Her mind starts to scram in fear and as she was about to yell , he close her mouth with his hands, jane looks at eyes that were half open.

He speak in low voice " Shh, we don't need to anyone get up from their sleep hmm".

She shake her head, starts to take his hand away from her mouth but he held it in his other hand. He get close to her face  saying "baby, I want you now" Jane has not idea what he was saying but it's really be painful as she starts to cry.

Her sobbing can be heard as he ignore it and get close to her chest area but then they heard a bark and the dog comes in , bite his legs. That makes jane get away from him, not thinking she run away from there as vicky starts to cursing the dog. Making the people of the house get up and go to him.

Jane rans in different direction as all gathers in her room, she was fast because of the distraction from his voice. But the guard at the door, getting close she find him asleep.
She rans away from the house where she was held in her whole life, smiling big she started to dance but then stop at the silence street.

Now, where she goes. She doesn't know anyone. This is not what she thought, scared she starts to walk slowly looking all sides.

Walking she flinch whenever hear any noise, at some point she comes to stop when some people where drinking at the road side.

Fearing from them she goes away but stops as Mr. Kim get in view. Not wanting to goes there she started to think for a way.

But then find a taxi was there and the driver was in the store, she get close to it, to her surprise the door was unlock so she get in the back seat.

The driver come out and as he open the passenger door Mr. Kim call him"hey, mister do you see a girl running from here".
The glasses man looks at him strangely then say "no? " As saying that he close the door and comes to driving seat.

Jane was seating low so he can't see her. She sigh then heard him" What a strange man, looking for some girl in this hour. He really do something with her, poor her"he says, jane curious look at his face but can't get any.

Then he start the taxi making her eyes got wide, now where she is going with this stranger.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
The story is becoming it's turning point so stay tune for next update, like or vote if you like my story. Thanks for your support😇