5

After Ren had stormed out of the room you were left alone. Only with your thoughts. There was a fight within him...he wasn't fully on the dark side. That's why his eyes weren't fully sith. He isn't one.

Shifting in your seat you glanced at the stormtrooper beside you. Many times you had seen people use the force to influence people's thoughts. You had practiced it a few times. Leia had demonstrated it on Poe. You remembered laughing after Poe was forced to sing terribly and do a dance in front of everyone. It warmed your heart. You missed them. All of them.

"Psst." You looked at the trooper.
The white armour of the trooper shifted as he moved toward you, tightening his grip on the gun he was holding. His head shifted to you.

Tapping into the force, you concentrated on the space between you. Using your power to enter his mind. To influence it. You weren't perfect but...good enough to do some mind control on a weak trooper. Who's mind wasn't blocked off from your power.

"You will unchain me. Leave your weapon, leave this room with the door open and forget this ever happened." You voiced commandingly, feeling the shift in the force.

The trooper repeated your words. Unlatching your wrists and ankles. He then left the room, leaving his weapon on the floor.
You moved fast. Leaping out of the chair you searched for your lightsaber. But your belt it was attached to was gone.
Shit.
Peeking out the room you saw troopers moving away in groups. You needed to find your saber. Where would it be..?

Quickly making your way through the hallway you pressed your back against the wall. It was cold against your skin. The base was large, almost too large. The walls were white, silver, and black. The floors were lit and it was well made. Whoever designed this seriously knew what they were doing.

You peaked into rooms and down corridors, sneaking past storm troopers as you went. Finding yourself alone in a hallway you pressed your hands against the wall, frustration seeping in.

"Looking for something." The cold familiar voice spoke.

You turned to face Kylo Ren. His mask over his face, "Yes." You said.

He turned on his heal, inching towards you, "I'm impressed. I thought you weren't properly trained with the force. You haven't fully grasped it yet have you?"

Your shoulders tensed.

"I can help you." He said.

You smiled, "Sure you can."

"You need a guide, someone who understands. Someone like me." He said with such command, he knew what he wanted to say.

"You know nothing about me." You say, "Let me go."

He cocked his head, it bothered you when he did that. It really bothered you. "The Supreme Leader wants to meet you. When your...ready.".

Snoke?!?!?!?!?!

"What the hell does that mean." You backed up a step, aware of the space around you.

Ren didn't respond, "I don't know." He continued, "I believe it has to do with your force power. I can help you. Show you the power-"

"Of the dark side?" You interrupted, moving closer to him this time, unafraid. "I saw into your mind Ren." His shoulders tensed, "You haven't fully accepted the dark side...so how can I? Who says I want to? Your conflicted. You know what your doing is wrong...don't you?"

Thrusting his hand forward he lifted you off the ground using the force. You were dragged towards him by the throat, your face was inches from his mask.

"You underestimate the power of the dark side." He snarled, dropping you.

Gripping your neck you gasped. You clawed at his gloved hands. "And you-" you coughed, "underestimate the power of the light."

He laughed, "Is that what Leia tells you."

He released his grasp on you. You gasped for air, stumbling as you stood.
Your face dropped. What the hell did he know about Leia. It was true though...she did always say that. And every word was true.

"You have doubts." He said, "About your power. With them. Don't worry. We'll get there."

You felt the connection between you both. The force itself. Reaching. It was odd. Unnatural.

"Where is my saber?" You asked demandingly, holding your feet firmly on the ground. Even as Ren crept closer.

"I'm keeping it." He said, "For now." The ruffled static of his deep voice through his mask made her ears pop.

"I can show you the way Y/N." His voice was soft as he said your name. A shiver ran through you. Tickling your skin as he said your name. "You know it too."

------------------------------------------------------------------

You were led to a room. A cell. By two stormtroopers, Kylo Ren led in front. He typed in a code on a keypad and a white door slid open. The troopers shoved you inside. There was a bed, a bathroom, and a small living space with cabinets and dressers.

"What am I, your special guest?" You asked, looking around the small yet comfortable room.

"Indeed." Ren spoke, signalling his troopers away he stepped into the room with you.

You never quite noticed how tall he was until compared to the size of the room. He was much larger and taller than you. A muscular build of course.

You spotted your bag sitting on the bed, no saber in sight. A sigh exited your mouth. Ren just stood there, then he spoke.

"To ensure you won't use the force on my troopers your door is locked from the outside with a code only I know." He said, holding his hands behind his back.

"That's comforting." You said, "Even if I did get out where do you think I would go without you finding me somehow?" You said.

He seemed to consider this for a moment, "I need one less thing to worry about."

"What's to worry about?" You ask, "You're a sith lord, leader of the Knights of Ren, and have a planet murdering machine weaponry. What do you need to worry about exactly?" You scoffed.

He didn't say anything, you were frustrated. Why? Why did he do these things if he was so conflicted by the darkness. He skilled...someone trained him in the ways of...

Of...a Jedi.

You spoke before thinking, "Who were you?"

"What?" He replied.

You couldn't stop now, words came pouring out, "Who were you?" You turned to face him, looking directly into the eyes of his mask, "Before Kylo Ren." His breath was heavy, "Your training...it's Jedi-like. And your conflict..." You closed your eyes, remembering the pain in his head, the suffering. "Who were you..?"

You could almost see his eyes through the black parts of his mask. The tension between you was daft. As if all of the air has been sucked out of the room at that moment.

"No one." He whispered.